Hawt Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Strawberry Love

Can we see the shoes? :bast:
Oh man I didn't get a good shot of them. And it was so bad walking in the sandy ground. I didn't realize how beat up they would get. Half my pictures I took barefoot on rocks :lol:

I slightly regret my shoe choice :oops: and I scuffed them upppppp ugh

Thanks for the compliment though!!! :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Oh man I didn't get a good shot of them. And it was so bad walking in the sandy ground. I didn't realize how beat up they would get. Half my pictures I took barefoot on rocks :lol:

I'm terribly uncoordinated in heels, but I love the way they look on others! Barefoot weddings are the way to go. :)

Wedding day selfie :p

BADASS GREEK GODDESS :nev:

qrVP2TB.jpg

Wow. :drool::hi2u:

Congratulations.

Just make sure to post pictures when you get fat, also your ugly baby if you have one so that we all can tell you how adorable it is. :D

• Gravy
Reactions: strawberry love

Oh bummer on scuffing them - that's one thing that I think would suck after a while with that brand. Can we see the shoes you picked from the front?

Would love to see more pictures of everything. Saw the backdrop from the wedding I think - if that was it, that was freaking cool!

Oh bummer on scuffing them - that's one thing that I think would suck after a while with that brand. Can we see the shoes you picked from the front?

Would love to see more pictures of everything. Saw the backdrop from the wedding I think - if that was it, that was freaking cool!

Yeahhhhh. I kinda regret my decision. Definitely can't return them now :lol: sigh

Will definitely share more pics when the photographer mails us the USB!!

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Yeahhhhh. I kinda regret my decision. Definitely can't return them now :lol: sigh

Don't feel bad. I bought kind of expensive foot jewelry to wear at my wedding and broke my foot a month before the wedding. I had to wear Keds. We sewed flowers on them and covered them in glitter anyway.

• Gravy
Reactions: strawberry love

Don't regret it - at least you had awesome footwear at the wedding. I mean think about how much people spend on dresses too that they likely will never wear again.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I wore them for half the time lol. Needed them off to climb on rocks :oops:

But yeah. What's done is done
Ah but they're cute and you can definitely wear them again. And you can get red rubber soles to attach to the area that gets scuffed or red paint to match (cobblers can do it) to help.