Hawt Congratulations Everyone Else!

In my heart, you are.

My favorite person on the internets. Both fugly and hot, smart but stupid, woman but a boy.

You are many things, and nothing at the same time. You are on quantum physics level, you are Schrodinger's cat, but in person.

ps: I'd hit it, and not hit it at the same time.
You flatter. :heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
In my heart, you are.

My favorite person on the internets. Both fugly and hot, smart but stupid, woman but a boy.

You are many things, and nothing at the same time. You are on quantum physics level, you are Schrodinger's cat, but in person.

ps: I'd hit it, and not hit it at the same time.
You flatter. :heart:

For a chick who has been on the internet since she was 14ish.... surprisingly, there aren't any nudes out there.

Let's break the cycle.

Also, there won't be any nudes of you on the internet when you send them to me. I wouldn't share you with anyone else.

Any-fucking-one.

@fly

You hear me, you lucky bastard. You can't handle April, pack her up and send her to me, I'mma treat her right.

I already put a cat house for her in the gazebo.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Let's break the cycle.

Also, there won't be any nudes of you on the internet when you send them to me. I wouldn't share you with anyone else.

Any-fucking-one.

@fly

You hear me, you lucky bastard. You can't handle April, pack her up and send her to me, I'mma treat her right.

I already put a cat house for her in the gazebo.
Sweet. Maybe there can be an Ape Timeshare program. Payment is made in cats.