Hawt Congratulations Everyone Else!

Get the spray bottle! She's about to jump on the counter!

maxresdefault.jpg

Look at those fucking floofs.

my mom has been looking for a new cat-cat for a while. She lost her old one traumatically and is going through some shit where she wants something very specific (adult, long hair, black, female). Finally found one yesterday that she went to see, but it ended up being a fatass that couldnt defend itself as an indoor/outdoor cat which its gonna be.

fat-cat-mary-m.jpg

my mom has been looking for a new cat-cat for a while. She lost her old one traumatically and is going through some shit where she wants something very specific (adult, long hair, black, female). Finally found one yesterday that she went to see, but it ended up being a fatass that couldnt defend itself as an indoor/outdoor cat which its gonna be.

fat-cat-mary-m.jpg
THAT FUCKING FLOOF IS FUCKING CUTE FUCKKKKK

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and Duke
floof is a fatass that couldnt run away from something to literally save its life.

Speaking of which, fly and cup actually lost weight between vet visits from running around outside all day for the past year. They are the picture of health.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

fat-cat-mary-m.jpg

I'm sorry for your mother's loss.

I have the exact thing your mother is looking for.

She's black and white, a furball of love, a survivor in the streets, female. And the best part is she is so adorable that even people passing by the street fall in love with her.

I'll be adopting her next year, I just love the shit out of that magnificent bitch.

I'm sorry for your mother's loss.

I have the exact thing your mother is looking for.

She's black and white, a furball of love, a survivor in the streets, female. And the best part is she is so adorable that even people passing by the street fall in love with her.

I'll be adopting her next year, I just love the shit out of that magnificent bitch.

Was a while back, my childhood cat, 19 years old. Got a rabies vaccine that had a different formulation, hit a bad allergic reaction to it and died in her arms while she was running around a closed vets office looking for help :( I wasnt there, but it must have been traumatizing.

This kitty.

Please to send a private jet bearing cats from Turkey.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
She lived a good life. Lots of sitting in the sun and catching all manner of edible creatures. Lots of pets and cuddles.

tough way to go though.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG
Was a while back, my childhood cat, 19 years old. Got a rabies vaccine that had a different formulation, hit a bad allergic reaction to it and died in her arms while she was running around a closed vets office looking for help :( I wasnt there, but it must have been traumatizing.

This kitty.

Please to send a private jet bearing cats from Turkey.

Oh man...:(

I was 7. Had a friend, little Terence Butler.
We were on the swings, seeing who could jump off the furthest. I made it to the sidewalk. Poor old Terry ( only I was allowed to call him Terry) just had to out do me. He made it to the street ... on trash day.
....poor 'old' Terry.
The smell was so bad they had to go closed lid.