congrats to NYC

again, you cannot eat every meal at home carefully prepared in a dietetic manner...that's obviously absurd...we live in a society on the go and we've been essentially poisoned/fattened largely(lol) without our consent or knowledge so that big business can make an extra buck...it's predatory!

I think that your mindset here is absurd! :lol: There is no reason why every meal a person eats cannot be prepared at home. You're confusing convenience with necessity... THATS why people are fat, because they are too lazy to take care of themselves, and yeah, living on the go is lazy if you aren't taking time out to eat right and exercise.

it's no different that the govt letting you know that cigs cause cancer...if they have the knowledge it is their duty to inform the public...if trans fat is as bad for you as it seems, it should be plastered all over everything that contains it just like cancer warnings on cigs

Sure, that's fine. Warn everyone. Some regulation of the market is necessary for the protection of the people. But that stops at the point where the government begins making choices for the people. If a guy chooses to be unhealthy, that's his choice.

Yes you certainly can. People choose to live constantly on the go. Dude, you're under no obligation to work for a company that requires you to eat on the go, you're under no obligation to drive that wonderful machine of yours, you're under no obligation to live in a nice house in a nice suburb. You choose those things. Other people choose to eat nothing but organic foods and place their dietary needs on a higher priority than driving a fast car. But it's their choice.

eating organic is a VERY time consuming undertaking and EXPENSIVE undertaking...you make it sound like any old person has the time and means to live like that...guess again

it's no different that the govt letting you know that cigs cause cancer...if they have the knowledge it is their duty to inform the public...if trans fat is as bad for you as it seems, it should be plastered all over everything that contains it just like cancer warnings on cigs

Right, and not banned... right?

No, they don't. The test results from all tests provide inconclusive data, barring a consensus in the research community. Some tests show marked increases in test subject weight, some tests show negligible increases and some tests show no increase in obesity(directly attributable to trans fat content) at all.

I went out and grabbed source material to prove my point. Where's yours?

your source material flatly stated a 5.5% increase

eating organic is a VERY time consuming undertaking and EXPENSIVE undertaking...you make it sound like any old person has the time and means to live like that...guess again

Um, I see no problem with it... LOL even my animals are on a strictly organic diet

I think that your mindset here is absurd! :lol: There is no reason why every meal a person eats cannot be prepared at home. You're confusing convenience with necessity... THATS why people are fat, because they are too lazy to take care of themselves, and yeah, living on the go is lazy if you aren't taking time out to eat right and exercise.

it is not feasible on the schedule I keep to shop, cook, and clean after 3 meals a day nor is it for 99% of the US...do you even live in this country? :fly:

and I'm not fat besides :p

Not necessarily. Yeah pure organic hippie foods tend to be more expensive but that doesn't mean you can't take ten minutes to make yourself a sandwich with some cold cuts before you leave for work instead of buying fast food.

If you can afford to spend $5 per meal at McDonald's then you can afford to eat healthy foods. People choose to lead busy lives. Yes, people have the time to eat properly. Everyone does. The only people truly unable to eat healthy foods are those in poverty.

it is not feasible on the schedule I keep to shop, cook, and clean after 3 meals a day nor is it for 99% of the US...do you even live in this country? :fly:

The schedule you keep. You keep that schedule because you've decided to live that life. You don't have to work for CNN and sit through hours of traffic. You don't have to drive a $40k sports car :)drool:), you don't have to live in a really nice suburb of Atlanta. You choose to and thus you choose your schedule.

You're not forced into your schedule by anything but your own choices. The same applies for everyone that isn't behind bars or in the military.

Um, I see no problem with it... LOL even my animals are on a strictly organic diet

I don't have the time...if I was at home every hour of the day besides work, maybe...I have an active life, there is no time in the day for me to shop for, cook, and clean after an organic meal or any meal for that matter...it would be even crazier if I had a wife and kids...god knows how the hell the families manage these days

I'd rather cook than buy preprepared food. I feel it's important to know exactly what is in my food and how it's made. Then again, I'm a girl and my place is in the kitchen. I think the bottom line here is that you just need to find a good woman.

The schedule you keep. You keep that schedule because you've decided to live that life. You don't have to work for CNN and sit through hours of traffic. You don't have to drive a $40k sports car :)drool:), you don't have to live in a really nice suburb of Atlanta. You choose to and thus you choose your schedule.

You're not forced into your schedule by anything but your own choices. The same applies for everyone that isn't behind bars or in the military.

that's the price one pays to get ahead...I would not be happy living in rural GA working as a bagger at a grocery store and few would