congrats to NYC

mea culpa, mea culpa mea maxima culpa

I'll try to tone it down.

I'm sorry. It's just hard to believe what people are saying when they are serious when you see cuss words in their speech. All you can think about is... <insert what you think about a person when they cuss 24/7>

I'm sorry. It's just hard to believe what people are saying when they are serious when you see cuss words in their speech. All you can think about is... <insert what you think about a person when they cuss 24/7>

He types the same way he talks

For starters I vote unlike so many other people that bitch. I've written and called my Senators and Representative on more than one occassion in the past couple years (Obama's office is staffed with fucking douchebags, btw). I don't see myself getting into politics but I do my best to explain my points of view and to get people to understand why liberty and personal responsibility are the only ways this country is going to sustain itself at the top of the food chain. I support organizations that actively fight for the protection of civil rights and civil liberties.

Hey Hey congrats but I still think you should throw a pep rally. hehe jk It is nice to know that one of you people actually stands up for what they believe and not just cry about it. If you are this into it though I suggest you get into politics because that is the only way you will have a chance to change anything.

Last edited:

I understand. I'll try to tone it down. I just get colorful when I'm passionate about something. :o It's a versatile word and I feel it expresses my opinions better than most other adjectives in similar context.

Hey Hey congrats but I still think you should throw a pep rally. hehe jk It is nice to know that one of you people actually stands up for what they believe and not just cry about it. If you are this into it though I suggest you get into politics because that is the only way you will have a chance to change anything.

Perhaps but I really don't want the public prying into my personal life. :p

I understand. I'll try to tone it down. I just get colorful when I'm passionate about something. :o It's a versatile word and I feel it expresses my opinions better than most other adjectives in similar context.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

You don't have to do anything. Im not the gov't telling you what to do.