congrats Floridians

I liked Jeb, he had decent ideas on education. Vouchers ftw.

fuck vouchers. here's an idea. want good teachers to produce good students? PAY THEM MORE. Its very simple. A friend of mine, who was an excellent teacher, just left so that he could make double in the private sector. Its retarded.

I really hate to say it and it certainly isnt my personal view, but I think Edwards is more electable simply due to the color of his skin. Just like Edwards is more electable than Hillary because he is a man. I wish Obama luck tho, and hope that Hillary wipes aids into her eyes.

I agree about Edwards. The Democrats all need to be on the same page and go for the more easily electable Southern Democrat.

Hillary is to polarizing, and Obama should kiss whoever's ass to be the VP candidate.

I agree about Edwards. The Democrats all need to be on the same page and go for the more easily electable Southern Democrat.

Hillary is to polarizing, and Obama should kiss whoever's ass to be the VP candidate.

If Obama were to be VP and get elected, assuming Edwards rides for 8 years, he could be President after that. I'm sure of it.

If Obama were to be VP and get elected, assuming Edwards rides for 8 years, he could be President after that. I'm sure of it.

You're optimistic, son, but I agree.

Once the American people get more of Edwards I'm sure he'll be irresistable. People vote with their hearts and their loins. With that in mind how could a girl vote for Rudy and his lispy bridgework over Johnny Boy and his sizzling good looks...

You're optimistic, son, but I agree.

Once the American people get more of Edwards I'm sure he'll be irresistable. People vote with their hearts and their loins. With that in mind how could a girl vote for Rudy and his lispy bridgework over Johnny Boy and his sizzling good looks...

Shit, Edwards is better looking than Bill Clinton and that shit worked for him!