congrats Floridians

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
You have a new governator. Was Bush as retarded as his brother? Good to see him go or was he a good governor? I'm guessing the former...

I heard that he was OK. Dont expect him to run for President for a while however as he obviously knows that America is tired of any Bush for a few terms at least.

corky.gif

Jeb was a good governor. When Tagliaboo left the NFL, Jeb was offered his job. However, he declined the comissioner position stating that he had a responsibility to his governatorial duties first. Not many people have massive issues with Jeb.

Yep. I see the Dems as going with Edwards or Obama (if he can keep his momentum going) for the Repubs, I gotta say McCain if Edwards wins, or Giuliani if Obama wins.

When they were swearing the gay blade in today there was a really loud percussive sound in the background every 8 seconds or so that was akin to a melding of a pile driver and the metallic sound effect from the opening theme of T2. You could see the throng of Republicans in attendance kind of looking around uncomfortably scanning the horizon for the likely-indigent source of the noise. It lent a digestable quality to the whole experience for me...that and the fighter jets.

When they were swearing the gay blade in today there was a really loud percussive sound in the background every 8 seconds or so that was akin to a melding of a pile driver and the metallic sound effect from the opening theme of T2. You could see the throng of Republicans in attendance kind of looking around uncomfortably scanning the horizon for the likely-indigent source of the noise. It lent a digestable quality to the whole experience for me...that and the fighter jets.

I am to tired to comprehend your rantings today.

Yep. I see the Dems as going with Edwards or Obama (if he can keep his momentum going) for the Repubs, I gotta say McCain if Edwards wins, or Giuliani if Obama wins.

I think the Reps are going Giuliani either way. It's their last hope of "staying the course" and milking the last from the prostate of 9/11.

I agree with you on JE and BO for the Dems, but that's a given, imo. America gets enough dyke from Ellen.

I really hate to say it and it certainly isnt my personal view, but I think Edwards is more electable simply due to the color of his skin. Just like Edwards is more electable than Hillary because he is a man. I wish Obama luck tho, and hope that Hillary wipes aids into her eyes.

I just despise Jeb because he closed the majority of state run mental institutions in FLA. So either you had to be able to afford mental care or you end up in jail. I used to be a psych major so this was a very important issue to me.

I just despise Jeb because he closed the majority of state run mental institutions in FLA. So either you had to be able to afford mental care or you end up in jail. I used to be a psych major so this was a very important issue to me.

You should just be thankful that you're out. :fly: