Confession time

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
Do you have any secret favorites that you're embarrassed to admit for fear of people laughing at you?

Fear is the ultimate road block to life, what is meant as a survival emotion has been let out of control in our lives and has overtaken our hearts and minds unnecessarily.

Let us now shed our fear and declare our most embarrassing favorites!

2 of my favorite singers/songwriters are Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton... I also have a deep crush on Kenny Rogers that goes back to when I was in single digits dancing in my mommy's living room to "The Gambler" on her old turntable.

My older brother and I used to dress up in strange outfits and perform coreographed dances to the instrumental songs on the "Ghostbuster's" soundtrack... one such outfit consisted of a baby blue track suit with the pants hiked up to my armpits and a brown leather belt around the middle.

And yes, I once had a mullet....

I like Wierd Al Yankovic, there I said it.

elpmis said:
my secret is that I'm actually very normal in real life

I call shens on this. :pics: of hot chicks needed for verification

I also like to write short stories that even Kiwi doesn't know about/read.

(this changes nothing Kiwi, you still won't see them)

KNYTE said:
I like Wierd Al Yankovic, there I said it.

I call shens on this. :pics: of hot chicks needed for verification
there are lots of pics of me in past threads

there are also pics of me with my girlfriend

*cries*

I have the Tiffinay album on vinyl in my garage, right next to the Michael Jackson Thriller one

Coqui said:
If that thriller one is shrinkwrapped still it's worth over 15K
Oh hell no, we used to play rappers with it and scratch it on the turntable... then we used it for a frisbee, I swear that thing was damn indestructible.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I liked The Postman and Waterworld

I also liked The Postman and Waterworld. They COULD have been much better, but were very entertaining on their own.

KNYTE said:
I also liked The Postman and Waterworld. They COULD have been much better, but were very entertaining on their own.
I want to become bulemic just so I can cut Kevin Costner up in little pieces and eat him and puke him back up.