Ontopic Concert Thread

I've never crowd surfed. Really want to do that once in my life. Afraid that I'd lose my eyeglasses, wallet, and/or cell phone though.
I have never crowdsurfed because I'm hefty but also because I am a big fan of not getting groped

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Yep I understand. Dudes be dumb sometimes.
people in my scene like to act like they're enlightened or better or whatever, but they're not. there's a whole wolf in sheep's clothing thing going on where some dudes will talk a good game about feminism and still harass/assault/abuse women because they know they can get away with it. and there's still plenty of "I just listened to NOFX for the first time" frat bro punx who don't understand that yes it's about pushing back or making waves or whatever, but it's supposed to be against the status quo, not upholding it/being shitty shockpunx

• Gravy
Reactions: Lambie
people in my scene like to act like they're enlightened or better or whatever, but they're not. there's a whole wolf in sheep's clothing thing going on where some dudes will talk a good game about feminism and still harass/assault/abuse women because they know they can get away with it. and there's still plenty of "I just listened to NOFX for the first time" frat bro punx who don't understand that yes it's about pushing back or making waves or whatever, but it's supposed to be against the status quo, not upholding it/being shitty shockpunx

This is why when people ask me if I'm a feminist, I always answer "no". Because male feminists are more often than not the worst pigs out there.

• Gravy
Reactions: august and nukes
If some chick is crowd surfing her boobs back and forth on me, damn right im gonna enjoy it.
there is a difference between the handsy-ness inherent to crowdsurfing and intentional groping, and we can tell the difference. to be fair, we get groped even when we're not crowdsurfing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots