Concert Events!

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So I am 99% sure that I am going to see Rancid tonight with a couple of my close friends in St Pete, which just F-in ROCKS!!!!!!!! Since I am going to a show tonight and havent been to one since George Clinton it made me think of yet another music thread...

What was the last cocert you went to?

Is there a band coming that you would like to see?

What was your all time favorite concert?

Last live music at all was Bullet For My Valentine, Still Remains w/ It Dies Today last november.

All time favorite concert in the US would be Killswitch Engage w/ 36 Crazyfists, Eighteen Visions, From Autumn To Ashes @ The Tundra. Favorite concert overall would be Download '04 and the days that followed where I saw Hatebreed x3, Slayer, Metallica, KoRn, Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, Anthrax and many others.

FlamingGlory said:
Last live music at all was Bullet For My Valentine, Still Remains w/ It Dies Today last november.

All time favorite concert in the US would be Killswitch Engage w/ 36 Crazyfists, Eighteen Visions, From Autumn To Ashes @ The Tundra. Favorite concert overall would be Download '04 and the days that followed where I saw Hatebreed x3, Slayer, Metallica, KoRn, Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage, Anthrax and many others.

Sounds like a dam good show! My last big fest was Livestock which is put on by 98 rock. Basically almost every late 90's early 2000's band was there over the 3-4 years that I had been going. Creed was amazing (even though I saw them in a garage before they were big, lol) Foo Fighters were the shit, Lit was horrible and Telsa was great but they went on for like 2 hours which sucked. I will have to read my shirts to remember the rest (dam drugs) :fly:

I can't think of the last concert I saw... it might've been The Preservation Hall Jazz Band... and that was several years ago. Favorite show was probably Pink Floyd way back in ninety-four.

BeeRad said:
So I am 99% sure that I am going to see Rancid tonight with a couple of my close friends in St Pete, which just F-in ROCKS!!!!!!!! Since I am going to a show tonight and havent been to one since George Clinton it made me think of yet another music thread...

What was the last cocert you went to?

Is there a band coming that you would like to see?

What was your all time favorite concert?
99x big day out a while ago was the last one I saw

I'd like to go to ozzfest but that's doubtful. Jimmy Buffett's coming in the next couple of months. Also coming to town are Shakira, Tool, Mary J Blige, Aerosmith, Motley Cru.....I'd see all of them if I could.

Favorite concert was Dave Matthews Band but it wasn't because of the music.

I saw Jack Johnson last year.

Phil Lesh is playing around here tonight and I'd like to go, but I didn't plan ahead and I have a migraine.

Favorite shows are difficult to pick. Pink Floyd was excellent. David Bowie/NIN was fun. The Gorillaz show was really nifty too.

InnerMuse said:
My last concert was Bare Naked Ladies -which was awesome!! They are some funny guys. :D

I'm going to the MxPx/Reel Big Fish concert this Friday. :happy: :happy: :happy:
Canadia much?

InnerMuse said:
My last concert was Bare Naked Ladies -which was awesome!! They are some funny guys. :D

I'm going to the MxPx/Reel Big Fish concert this Friday. :happy: :happy: :happy:

I grew up to their music, BNL, they used to sing songs on a childrens show way before they came out with Gordon which was by far their best cd :)

We go see some local bands on a regular basis. But as for groups on tour, last couple shows were Dear Friends: Music of Final Fantasy, R.E.M. and 311. Next one coming up is 311 again in August, and possibly Pearl Jam when tickets go onsale down here.