Concealed Weapon Carrier Exercises His Right, Gets Fired From His Job

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
A Pizza Hut delivery guy pulled his weapon and defended himself against a would-be robber. Pizza Hut fires him for carrying a weapon while working for them.

Link To Article

:rolleyes: @ Pizza Hut - A little rough to send someone into a dangerous area with goods and money and when they defend themselves you fire them, don't you think?

(the assailant) Brown-Dancler's gun carried a loaded 14-round clip but had no bullet in the chamber, Crawford told the Star.

:rolleyes: @ assailant - Way to go genius, you carried a completely useless weapon. You would've been better off staying at home.

Honeycutt says he plans to find another job delivering pizzas.

"Other criminals better think twice, because I'm going back out there," he said, "and I know I'm not alone in the way I think about this."

:rolleyes: @ guy for making Rambo/vigilante-esque statement after taking someone's life, AND for being a 38 year-old Pizza Delivery guy.

I can see why they fired him...but I can't blame him for defending himself (save for the fact that he killed someone over some stupid pizzas). If it were me, I'd be happy I was alive and content with being fired. It's fscking Pizza Hut...it's not like he won't be able to find another sh*t job like that just around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't blame Pizza Hut. Our legal system is fucked up. You load up enough drivers and something very bad will happen somewhere around the country.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, dead criminals.

Such a shame...... :fly:
Or road rage.

Or some person out running, and the driver thinks they are running at him.

Tons of stuff that is bound to happen due to the amount of drivers...

It just sucks for everyone. The drivers. Pizza Hut. And possible innocent citizens.

fly said:
Or road rage.

Or some person out running, and the driver thinks they are running at him.

Tons of stuff that is bound to happen due to the amount of drivers...

It just sucks for everyone. The drivers. Pizza Hut. And possible innocent citizens.
Well it's not like anyone is asking for Pizza Hut to arm ALL of it's drivers, just not to fire the ones that believe in self-defense.

Besides, if you've ever played GTA:VC you know you just HAVE to blow the shit out of motherfuckers who cut you off while you're out on delivery.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Well it's not like anyone is asking for Pizza Hut to arm ALL of it's drivers, just not to fire the ones that believe in self-defense.

Besides, if you've ever played GTA:VC you know you just HAVE to blow the shit out of motherfuckers who cut you off while you're out on delivery.
I used to be a driver for extra dinero. Its in their company policy...

And good point. That reminds me, I downloaded GTA:SA and havent even played it!

Onnotangu said:
I appluad the driver. I have a few friends that deliver pizzas as a second job. they have been robbed repeatedly. they need the protection.

I'm with you on this one. One of my friends was robbed a couple of weeks ago. He's still freaked out about it. Also, I've worked for Pizza Hut and I don't remember reading anything in the employee manual that says you can't carry a weapon. I'm all for self defense. No job is worth dying for. Especially not pizza delivery.