computer question

A) :)
B) No Just pointing out the impossible.
C) Because ruthless should use his brain for something more then a hat rack.

Ho-k this ABC thing is no longer funny with me.
I am happy to see a smiley from you, gives me hope.
Pointing out the impossible is fine, but c'mon it seemed a bit much. And,there you go again, shitting on ruthless just because he doesn't always have the "high quality" threads you are looking for. They do have a forum for serious discussions. Unless of course you are only being sarcastic when picking on him, then for that I say my bad for misinterpreting. But, this I doubt.

ruthless said:
its a good idea to ask silly questions and learn something. as opposed to being naive and blowing things off.
I agree, there is not. My mother always told me there is no such thing as a stupid/silly question when one is seeking knowledge. I really try my best in life to remember that, considering I am a complete ditz I should.

shawndavid said:
It was but his "clever" response is masking that.

Because this douche is an internet pimp.
I see. Heh, I like ruthless's posts, maybe it's because anything serious makes me think, thus causing my pea sized brain to hurt.:drool:

Damn, this is the most I have posted. I am going back to lurking, you people suck;)

Ho-k this ABC thing is no longer funny with me.
I am happy to see a smiley from you, gives me hope.
Pointing out the impossible is fine, but c'mon it seemed a bit much. And,there you go again, shitting on ruthless just because he doesn't always have the "high quality" threads you are looking for. They do have a forum for serious discussions. Unless of course you are only being sarcastic when picking on him, then for that I say my bad for misinterpreting. But, this I doubt.

I agree, there is not. My mother always told me there is no such thing as a stupid/silly question when one is seeking knowledge. I really try my best in life to remember that, considering I am a complete ditz I should.

I see. Heh, I like ruthless's posts, maybe it's because anything serious makes me think, thus causing my pea sized brain to hurt.:drool:

Damn, this is the most I have posted. I am going back to lurking, you people suck;)

there plenty of serious discussions on here. i do enjoy them.
but sometimes its nice to have a thread you can sit back and smile or laugh at,or possibly even learn something from.

i try to be a little different. all i can suggest is if my threads bother him, simply dont click on them.

Everytime I see that gray-haired ninny on the Progressive commercials go "Everyday Progressive does something that's...well..progressive" I want to run him over slowly with a tractor from the feet up.

its more of a hair gel sponge.

but im sorry that my lack of computer insite offends you in someway.
unfortunaly im often to busy saving peoples lives, or doing other misc. hobbies and such that im quite dedicated to and passionate about, to spend my time sitting behind a keyboard learning all these things. ive also learned its a good idea to ask silly questions and learn something. as opposed to being nieve and blowing things off. my paitents would love me if i just assumed things, or guessed, or hey, just ignored their problems. ;)

It’s more of a hair gel sponge.

I’m sorry that my lack of computer insight offends you. Unfortunately I’m often too busy saving people’s lives, or doing other activities to which I’m quite dedicated, to spending my time sitting behind a keyboard learning all these things. I’ve also learned it’s a good idea to ask a silly question and learn something instead of remaining ignorant. My patients would love me if I just assumed things, or guessed, or hey, just ignored their problems.

Obviously you didnt just sit behind a keyboard and just learn things' in school either.

Last edited:
actually they took that away from us too.

It went more than a month without a new post. Unfortunately, that seems BEYOND useless. It can be brought back at any time people decide they'd like a forum specifically for high content. ;)

Last edited: