Complete Blog Thread

Nah and I never said I did. As I have stated before I am trying to find a woman who wont fuck on the first minute.

Fair enough, but that doesn't make her a whore if she does. I bet you have. I know I have. w_a_w probably hasn't.

I see what you guys are getting at but have I ever said I wasnt a whore?

But you fault this chick? That's fucked up.

I mean WTF just because a chick sleeps with a guy doesn't mean she might not be a good fit. I slept with Floppy on our first date and we were together two years.

I mean WTF just because a chick sleeps with a guy doesn't mean she might not be a good fit. I slept with Floppy on our first date and we were together two years.

Fly claims we slept together on the first date too. But we knew each other for four months beforehand. hmpf.

So you are trying to tell me you would still try to date someone who just fucked your friend 2 nights before? I find that very hard to believe

So you are trying to tell me you would still try to date someone who just fucked your friend 2 nights before? I find that very hard to believe

Did she KNOW that it was your friend? I'm not saying that you should date her I just don't think that you should fault people for being physical beings.

Fly claims we slept together on the first date too. But we knew each other for four months beforehand. hmpf.

Chim and I slept together the first time we met. As a matter of fact, I gave him roadhead on the way from picking me up at the airport. But we had known each other online for almost 11 months prior.

Did she KNOW that it was your friend? I'm not saying that you should date her I just don't think that you should fault people for being physical beings.

I say that friend is a friend no more if he scammed your squirrel like that. Did he not know you called dibs on her already?

Did I ever say I faulted her? No.

Do I want something my friend was just knee deep in? No.

It wouldnt matter if she knew it was my friend or not, we were not dating so it honestly doesnt matter at all. To me though once my friend taps it, its tainted ground, especially this friend :fly:

I say that friend is a friend no more if he scammed your squirrel like that. Did he not know you called dibs on her already?

agreed to all of the above

Yeah, sad part is my original wingman from the OP is the one who hooked those two up the other night :eek: FFS, I am the one who hooked him up with the wingmanned chick, fucker

Yeah, sad part is my original wingman from the OP is the one who hooked those two up the other night :eek: FFS, I am the one who hooked him up with the wingmanned chick, fucker

lame...that's why I do my best hunting solo...I'm entirely capable of screwing things up just fine by myself let alone throwing one of my buddies into the equation :lol:

Did I ever say I faulted her? No.

Do I want something my friend was just knee deep in? No.

It wouldnt matter if she knew it was my friend or not, we were not dating so it honestly doesnt matter at all. To me though once my friend taps it, its tainted ground, especially this friend :fly:

I guess I misunderstood when you called her a whore here "Elliot went to hang out with the friend last night and she was there, ended up fuckin another one of our friends on the couch. Its been tainted now, I will continue trying to find a non-whore in Florida, wish me luck!"

lame...that's why I do my best hunting solo...I'm entirely capable of screwing things up just fine by myself let alone throwing one of my buddies into the equation :lol:

Its hard to steal women away from there friend if there is only 2 of them at the bar. This is why I bring a wingman, obviously I should find a new strat

And by "screwing things up" you mean "screwing the bitch until she has a hard time breathing, is sweaty, moaning, and begging for more energy so she can keep up with me" MIRITE?

Its hard to steal women away from there friend if there is only 2 of them at the bar. This is why I bring a wingman, obviously I should find a new strat

The obvious answer is take both home simultaneously. You are enough man for both of them :fly:

I guess I misunderstood when you called her a whore here "Elliot went to hang out with the friend last night and she was there, ended up fuckin another one of our friends on the couch. Its been tainted now, I will continue trying to find a non-whore in Florida, wish me luck!"

I am still not sure what you are getting at? I have been whore, many of my friends are whores and anyone who randomly sleeps around is a whore. Does this make you a bad person? Of course not, its just sex.

Now, seriously what are you trying to get at? I was not turned off because she slept with someone, never said I was. I was completely turned off because she slept with one of my friends and now I have 0 interest in her. Personally right now I am trying to find a chick who will not sleep with someone on the first night. It is a preference that I am gunning for, didnt say either way was wrong or right but I do not want to just randomly hook up with someone. I am looking for more.