Complete Blog Thread

What about Dharma? She's obviously completely slutty. And she has those sad puppy dog eyes that just make you want to stay home and give it to her all day long. Are you happy now? Are you happy little girl? Sarcasmo knows how to cheer you up. Yes he does. There's no crying in baseball. There's no cr-

Perhaps I've...said too much.

What about Dharma? She's obviously completely slutty. And she has those sad puppy dog eyes that just make you want to stay home and give it to her all day long. Are you happy now? Are you happy little girl? Sarcasmo knows how to cheer you up. Yes he does. There's no crying in baseball. There's no cr-

Perhaps I've...said too much.

:eek:

Thorn, Mingle I appreciate the words of wisdom but I think you got my need for money on hand confused with being flashy. I could care less about bringing her to Charlies Steak House for a huge date when I just met the girl but I am also not going to bring her out for ice cream when I can only afford the ice. You see what I am saying? Its not about trying to flaunt money, its about having enough if something comes up. I was wearing army cargos and a shitty shirt when I met her, I think she already caught on that I am not made of money.

i got a sweet hookup at charlies steakhouse too.. GM took a liking to me and the missus one night when we were in there and now he calls ME and says "when you comin in? dinner on me!" :D i am, as they say, "connected" here in the bay. ;)

Fair enough, but that doesn't make her a whore if she does. I bet you have. I know I have. thorn bird hasn't.
but i should've. just once. just to know.

beerad, if she had gone home with you that night and fucked you that first minute, what would you think of her after? would you still be interested or go find a different gal the next night?

would you have been disappointed if she had gone home with you that night and NOT fucked you?

but i should've. just once. just to know.

beerad, if she had gone home with you that night and fucked you that first minute, what would you think of her after? would you still be interested or go find a different gal the next night?

would you have been disappointed if she had gone home with you that night and NOT fucked you?

Thorn said fucked, repeatedly. :fly: tee hee