Complete Blog Thread

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So heres the deal...

Last Thursday I was out at a bar and noticed this attractive girl from across the way. I get a couple more beers in me and pull some liquid courage up to go talk to her. She has a friend so I ask a couple people to be my wingman. My buddy Javier is all for it so we begin to approach them like a drunken high school band team. I begin to engage the conversation, who knows what I said, I was intoxicated. It fails miserably and I get to talk to her back as she continues to conversate with her friend. Most of you know that I am terribly hard headed and do not like to lose, although many times this is where I end up :D.

So I go grab a better wingman, my buddy Elliot and we approach once again. I am pretty pissed about being so blatently turned down the first time that I get back into it all or nothing style :fly:. Elliot does his job and distracts her friend, we get into a great conversation about absolutely everything. We hit it off really good, much better than I was expecting for a second attempt and exchange numbers. Elliot does his thing and ends up at the friends house later that evening, I went home due to work in the AM. So everything went great and I am absolutely digging this chick, here is my problem...

So I bought a new computer last week and with rent also being due last week it completely drained my wallet. I will be broke until next week with I dunno, maybe 50 bucks to spare. This story took place last Thursday night so its already been a good while and I have yet to call her. Should I just wait till next week when I have money to call her and take her out? Do I call her now and try to skim by a date on the little money I have?

What is your opinion?

Fake Edit - When Elliot was over at her friends house that night, she mentioned to him that the girl I was after said "she didnt like me at first but after we talked she really started to like me". I think my giant mohawk threw her off :fly:

the solution is clearly to rack up enormous credit card debt to woo her

In a way, this was exactly the opposite of what I was thinking. I am a pretty romantic guy when it comes down to someone I like and wish to put effort into. I was thinking about asking her out this weekend and going down to downtown St Pete for some art exhibits/picnic on the water. Something I know she would enjoy cause of our long ass conversation, also something I love to do. Again though, I dont wanna be stuck in a "broke ass joe" situation.

I spent 1100 bucks in 1 week, sorry that I am not as rich as you to have "date" money left over after that :p

Well I bet part of that $1100 you spent was not necessary. Its all about managing your money.

I can work out a budget with you if you like. :p

Who bought your drinks while you were out?

atom rich??

and then atom yelled at the owner about his tab.

j/p.. iono if atom bought his drinks or not ..

my advice tho is don't wait too long. industry standard two days, after that she may just forget you. you could always lie and say you're "slammed" all week at work and schedule something later.. another option, depending on how much "wooing" you want to do, how impressive you want the first date to be, would be to get a friend to cookout or something and you just bring something to drink..

good luck. tell her you'll meet her at jr's this week and i'll buy the two of you some drinks.. i've also got a SWEET connect at the D Rays now and can swing free tix for you/us and that leaves you the 50 to spend on food and drinks..

atom rich??

and then atom yelled at the owner about his tab.

j/p.. iono if atom bought his drinks or not ..
Oh you are almost dead on, Atom was gonna pay for mine but I ended up not having a tab so it was all good. The hours I spend downloading music for him so he has all the newest DJ shit usually covers my 20 dollar tab though :p

my advice tho is don't wait too long. industry standard two days, after that she may just forget you. you could always lie and say you're "slammed" all week at work and schedule something later.. another option, depending on how much "wooing" you want to do, how impressive you want the first date to be, would be to get a friend to cookout or something and you just bring something to drink..

good luck. tell her you'll meet her at jr's this week and i'll buy the two of you some drinks.. i've also got a SWEET connect at the D Rays now and can swing free tix for you/us and that leaves you the 50 to spend on food and drinks..

I am always down for a good ball game, you and Janice wanna do that this week/next?

Try a romantic picnic or nature date. Long walk under the stars. Or a Museum. Doesn't St. Pete have a great Picasso museum?

Last edited: