Commuter afflictions

Drool-Boy said:
the last perscription I had was some ointment for a scratch I got on my freakin eyeball that got infected
I think my last one was for some antibiotics that I never got filled.

elpmis said:
dude, it's an RSX, not a fucking ferrari
Someone spilled Taco Bell all over the back seat of my old car. Besides taking 2 hours to clean, the smell never full came out. It always smelled slightly of Taco Bell until I sold it.

That is why there is no eating in the car.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Spilled or spewed?

:barf:
Spilled. They were eating something and all the filling fell out of the bottom. Since there were two people in the backseat, they managed to step in it alot while trying to clean it up and really grind it into the carpet.

theacoustician said:
Spilled. They were eating something and all the filling fell out of the bottom. Since there were two people in the backseat, they managed to step in it alot while trying to clean it up and really grind it into the carpet.

You shoulda ground your foot into someones ass

theacoustician said:
Someone spilled Taco Bell all over the back seat of my old car. Besides taking 2 hours to clean, the smell never full came out. It always smelled slightly of Taco Bell until I sold it.

That is why there is no eating in the car.

hahahahaha

I bet your coworkers always wondered why you smelled messican.

theacoustician said:
Holy carp, that's like the guy who helped paint some walls in my old house and stepped in the paint tray and tracked it around.