Commuter afflictions

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Marklar
₥2,507
We all occasionally get the 'coffee printed' shirt, and 'nev coats his car with Cherry Coke from time to time.

And then there's the donut sprinkles in your pockets, and the donut powder all over your dark clothes.

The worst one has to be 'muffin butt' though, where you spill crumbs and clumps from a muffin and it works it's way underneath your butt on the seat and sticks.

Drool-Boy said:
I dont really eat in my vehicle that much
My wife always throws the little wrapper from her drink straws in the door pocket of my truck tho.

I had a chick do that once. I've found if you give them a good beating, like a serios Rick James style beating, they stop.

I eat in my car quite often, actually. Surprising as that may sound. And I think the cherry coke incident has permanently muxed up my driver's side locking mechanism.

long tall smiley said:
I eat in my car quite often, actually. Surprising as that may sound. And I think the cherry coke incident has permanently muxed up my driver's side locking mechanism.

a skinny little thing like you needs to eat as often as you can

ChikkenNoodul said:
You could just steal a door from another malibu
They had a thing on the radio this morning about what your star wars name would be.

Take the last three letters of your first name and reverse them
Then take the model of the first car that you have owned
and finally add "from the planet" and the name of your last prescription medication.

Mine would be "Niv Malibu from the planet I don't even remember"

ChikkenNoodul said:
He's gonna waste away, get that boy some chocolate cake
I almost bought a chocolate chocolate chip muffin, but it would have filled me up for the day.

long tall smiley said:
They had a thing on the radio this morning about what your star wars name would be.

Take the last three letters of your first name and reverse them
Then take the model of the first car that you have owned
and finally add "from the planet" and the name of your last prescription medication.

Mine would be "Niv Malibu from the planet I don't even remember"
Lra Cutlass Supreme from the Planet Versed