Commies are getting a good press

Beer is difficult for me. I always find that beer tastes good at first, but then has a bad aftertaste, or it tastes awful at first but has a great aftertaste. I'm in search of the beer that tastes great from beginning to end. I'm starting to believe it's not out there.

Bubbles said:
Um, no....I'm not polish. And why wouldn't anyone know??

edit: By the way I just love it when young men yell TEACH ME!!!!!!

Maybe he's trying to do the polish=polish joke.

polish: a citizen of Poland
polish: something used to clean and shine other objects.

It doesn't really work in text.

eileenbunny said:
Beer is difficult for me. I always find that beer tastes good at first, but then has a bad aftertaste, or it tastes awful at first but has a great aftertaste. I'm in search of the beer that tastes great from beginning to end. I'm starting to believe it's not out there.
Sometimes the temperature change of the beer between the first sip and the last can cause that, that is to say if you're not chugging it.

Some beers are better slightly warm, where others must remain cold.

Bubbles said:
Um, no....I'm not polish. And why wouldn't anyone know??

edit: By the way I just love it when young men yell TEACH ME!!!!!!
I use to sorta date a polish chick and my grandmother was 100% polish. Unless we arent thinking of the same thing (polish fruit wine, that has entirely too much alcohol).

I need an older woman to 'teach me' things :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Sometimes the temperature change of the beer between the first sip and the last can cause that, that is to say if you're not chugging it.

Some beers are better slightly warm, where others must remain cold.
Are you drinking again?

FlamingGlory said:
I use to sorta date a polish chick and my grandmother was 100% polish. Unless we arent thinking of the same thing (polish fruit wine, that has entirely too much alcohol).

I need an older woman to 'teach me' things :D

Actually we were talking about the same thing. :D I used to date a guy whose grandmother gave us some. It tastes really good, but all the sugar from the fruit gives you a crazy hangover. Vodka is based on starches, not sugars, so if you are drinking responsibly a hangover is rare. Also, because vodka is clear and not loaded with sugar, it is considered the replacement for wine, beer, and amber colored liquers in the diet of a person who gets frequent migraines.........like me.