Coming to Atlanta

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
My Boss just told me I have to go to Atlanta for 5 days of training October 10-14 and October 31- Nov. 4th. So you guys better take me out for fun while I'm up there bored off my ass in the evenings.

Coming To America...great movie...Eddie Murphy beats up Sammy Jackson with a mop stick...Good times. Now then, what's going on in this thread?

Thorn Bird said:
rock on!!! you have to take me out for a drink on your boss' credit card!! :D

Like they ever let me hold that. If training is near our school up there they'll make me sleep in the dorms. Which I probably would prefer because I heard they are nice rooms and no checking in and out bullshit. The first week I'm doing classes alone and the second week I'm doing them with my boss. Which isn't too bad. Except for the fact that the girl in my depoartment that takes care of travel arrangements loves to book two guys to a single room with a double bed, just to fuck with us I think, so you always have to grab another room at the last second. They don't pay me enough to be fighting for covers with my boss.

The last time I let her book me a room it in was in the ghetto part of town and there was cop cars out front when I pulled up. I ended up just going to a nice hotel and made them pay me back.

b_sinning said:
Except for the fact that the girl in my depoartment that takes care of travel arrangements loves to book two guys to a single room with a double bed, just to fuck with us I think, so you always have to grab another room at the last second.
That SUCKS.

Had a situation like that once, where we had a disaster at our building in Boston and we worked until 3 in the morning but had to be back at 7 - so my boss, a coworker and I had to share a room at the fancy hotel accross the street :fly: I slept on the floor...