Baby Come in Here and I wont Insult You

:hi2u:

Our tranny Kitty is doing very well. He's just a fopple ball of love. His brother, tho, has been losing fur in larges patches. He's been to the vet twice and we aren't sure why. :hs: thanks for asking. :)

Well good to hear he is ok :D as for the brother, sounds like alergies to me. Check for fleas. Are they indoor beasties? You may have to bath him once a month, ad olive oil to the food, make sure there is no rice in food. If that doesn't work, you may have to give small doses of prednisone. As you probably can tell....been there done that. The prednisone was the answer for mine. 2 mg. every other day then it went down to every 3-4 days. Kept him comfy and he didn't pluck himself bald.

I love pussy talk :hi2u:

Well good to hear he is ok :D as for the brother, sounds like alergies to me. Check for fleas. Are they indoor beasties? You may have to bath him once a month, ad olive oil to the food, make sure there is no rice in food. If that doesn't work, you may have to give small doses of prednisone. As you probably can tell....been there done that. The prednisone was the answer for mine. 2 mg. every other day then it went down to every 3-4 days. Kept him comfy and he didn't pluck himself bald.

I love pussy talk :hi2u:

They eat Blue Buffalo and are indoor kitties, so no fleas or allergens that I know of. We've had him for three years and just these past few months has he been pulling fur out. Ill ask the vet for an allergy treatment next.

Thanks!!! :heart: