Come back Michael, come back

Sarcasmo said:
I've never really had a problem with Ann Coulter. Am I missing something? She seems to be rational whenever I see her on Bill Maher or wherever else, with logical ideas.

A lot of her usual schtick is pretty hyperbolic:

"Cheney is my ideal man. Because he's solid. He's funny. He's very handsome. He was a football player. People don't think about him as the glamour type because he's a serious person, he wears glasses, he's lost his hair. But he's a very handsome man. And you cannot imagine him losing his temper, which I find extremely sexy. Men who get upset and lose their tempers and claim to be sensitive males: talk about girly boys. No, there's a reason hurricanes are named after women and homosexual men, it's one of our little methods of social control. We're supposed to fly off the handle."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"The only beef Enron employees have with top management is that management did not inform employees of the collapse in time to allow them to get in on the swindle. If Enron executives had shouted, "Head for the hills!" the employees might have had time to sucker other Americans into buying wildly over-inflated Enron stock. Just because your boss is a criminal doesn't make you a hero."

etc...

ChikkenNoodul said:
They don't make popular movies that COMPLETELY distort the truth and pass it off as such.

You're right, they don't. Instead they distort the truth a little bit at a time every day on the radio and tv for years on end.

ChikkenNoodul said:
no-one knows who the hell Coulter is,

I find that hard to believe given the number of newspapers her columns appear in and the number of books she's managed to sell. Regardless of what you think of her you can't argue that her hateful theatrics keep her bank account healthy.

At first, I thought this thread was about me. But after reading it I realized that it was about some lanky, mentally unstable white dude that has some exceptionally weird bedroom fetishes.

wait, nevermind...

thrawn said:
At first, I thought this thread was about me. But after reading it I realized that it was about some lanky, mentally unstable white dude that has some exceptionally weird bedroom fetishes.

wait, nevermind...

The only difference between you and the other mike is that hes allegedly touched a woman at some point in time.

ChikkenNoodul said:
AND sheep, though he could've just gone to Alabama for that now that he's white.

Reminds me of the joke..

How did the Scottish man find the sheep in the hills?
pleasureable