Come back Michael, come back

KNYTE said:
I was hoping this was about Michael Moore leaving the US, never to return.

If only.....

I can't decide which is more annoying, Michael Moore or his followers. At least he has some excuse for the stupidity (gotta pay the billz). But the people who believe all his dribble have no excuse for their stupidity. :tard:

Pandora said:
If only.....

I can't decide which is more annoying, Michael Moore or his followers. At least he has some excuse for the stupidity (gotta pay the billz). But the people who believe all his dribble have no excuse for their stupidity. :tard:

He hypnotizes them with his jiggly double chin.

Pandora said:
If only.....

He's no worse than the shrieking heads on the right wing like Limbaugh or that harpy, Ann Coulter.

itburnswhenipee said:
He's no worse than the shrieking heads on the right wing like Limbaugh or that harpy, Ann Coulter.

I've never really had a problem with Ann Coulter. Am I missing something? She seems to be rational whenever I see her on Bill Maher or wherever else, with logical ideas.

He should have did it in 93. Just pull a Hasselhoff and go after the group of people who still love him. His image is shattered in the US and theres nothing he can do to bring it back.

I can't hate Michael Jackson, have you listened to Thriller recently?

by the way, when Joseph says "I'm trying to motivate them to go ahead and do this record," does he mean he's beating the shit out of them like he did when they were kids?

elpmis said:

by the way, when Joseph says "I'm trying to motivate them to go ahead and do this record," does he mean he's beating the shit out of them like he did when they were kids?

Yeah but he was still a little boy back then. Now he's a girl thing. His dad probably beats him and then fucks him and then makes him go to the abortion clinic out of confusion.

elpmis said:

Yes.
But now he has to have someone hold them down while he beats them, cuz hes old and stuff.

elpmis said:

I hope so.

Joe Jackson: Get yo asses in that studio. None of you bunnys has the talent that yo child rapin' brother does.

Desslock said:
I hope so.

Joe Jackson: Get yo asses in that studio. None of you [ADMIN EDIT]s has the talent that yo child rapin' brother does.
I love the old school Jackson 5 stuff

Pandora said:
If only.....

I follow the US policy where an enemy of my enemy is my friend. LONG LIVE MOORE