GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime sperm development is around 96F. That's why the balls hang away from the body a bit.

Problem there is the white man "civilized" everybody with constricting clothing, thus ensuring their own demise.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Is this a magnet with 250 lb of magnetic strength, or does it actually weigh 250 lbs? I can't even get my mind around how I would move a magnet like that around.
Exactly. It holds 250lbs, not weighs. How could he drag a 250 lb magnet across the bottom of a body of water?

Tommorow's Canadian headline: Canadian pulls up shipwreck with magnet!

I enrolled in an arthritis therapy class thing at a local rec center in between surgeries once. The first time there was an eye opener for two reasons;

One, when we were getting out of the pool the other folks (they were all real old) said “Be careful getting out. You’ll weigh a ton!” and I’ll be damned, I started up the ladder and it was as though I weighed hundreds of pounds.

And two, after class, I saw my future (present). A locker room full of old guys, not bashful in the least, walking around with their full bushes and tiny peckers. They all looked as though they had birds’ nests with eggs stuck to their crotches.

FML FTW
I like the old guys in the locker room. Reminds me not to give a fuck what anyone thinks about my naked body.

Same sex locker rooms are grooming for future Podesta's.
I was concerned when my step-daughter's ex-husband would notice and comment on everybody's junk when I would work out with him - before they got married. Yeah, she was banging some other dude 6-7 months after the wedding and I hear he's living with a dude. What a waste of $12k. And I had to go to the gym with him for moral support for his fat ass. Bet he beats off thinking about me.:fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Status
Not open for further replies.