GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he was really thinking.

People are 70% water. So let's round up all the illegals and drop them from a plane into the fire. The water that makes them up should be more than enough to put out the fire.
afterall, it wouldnt be the first time someone claimed sanctuary in notre dame.

Earlier today he proposed the entirely novel solution of fixing what is wrong with the 737s. Then a rebrand, cuz he's a master of branding, while implying being POTUS is a brand thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
This article is now saying it might not be a total loss, and that some statues were removed and artwork moved to the back of the building during renovation and they might be able to save it, or at least some of it.

Having seen the aftermath of fires, even stuff that never burned usually gets ruined by water and smoke damage anyway so I don't know if they're trying to work around or block off places they know contain precious items or what.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/15/paris-notre-dame-cathedral-on-fire-reuters.html

This article is now saying it might not be a total loss, and that some statues were removed and artwork moved to the back of the building during renovation and they might be able to save it, or at least some of it.

Having seen the aftermath of fires, even stuff that never burned usually gets ruined by water and smoke damage anyway so I don't know if they're trying to work around or block off places they know contain precious items or what.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/15/paris-notre-dame-cathedral-on-fire-reuters.html
I was wondering if they tried to evacuate any of the art as the fire started.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I was wondering if they tried to evacuate any of the art as the fire started.

Good question.
It mentions 400 people involved in fighting the fire. Maybe some of them were hauling art?

Idk if that number is just firefighters or everyone. To include cops blocking streets and evacuating buildings to administrators to communications people to ambulances and whoever else isn't hands-on the physical fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.