GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They call him Mr, Eddie.
I mean Mr Asa, Eddie.
You know what I mean.
Eddie.
A horse is a horse, of course of course. ?So you saying Amstel is a bad tasting, over-priced bunch of foam?

Mr. Asa is a character from a play "Men on Boats(IIRC)" but probably from a game since so many are Asian in some genres.

Move on Mr.Strings, nothing to tangle here.

I think winter weather pattern has finally subsided. It's been mostly in the 40s for the past week and a half. Snow banks are rapidly melting. Still probably a good foot of snow all around my house, down from 3ft. Tomorrow's torrential rain storm should really do some damage on the remaining snow. Spring can't come sooner.

Is it grounded to the water pipe?

naZcmvc.jpg

I think winter weather pattern has finally subsided. It's been mostly in the 40s for the past week and a half. Snow banks are rapidly melting. Still probably a good foot of snow all around my house, down from 3ft. Tomorrow's torrential rain storm should really do some damage on the remaining snow. Spring can't come sooner.
Dude I'm over a thousand miles south of you and it's 42 degrees Fahrenheit right now.

I have a lab with a fellow student, young guy. To attach something to an email he hits the attachment button, selects one file, hits attach.

He then repeats the process 10 times for all files. This is on gmail, where you can select multiple files.

He does this type of thing across everything. Excel he types out the formula for every cell instead of dragging it over.

No clue how he gets anything turned in on time.

I have a lab with a fellow student, young guy. To attach something to an email he hits the attachment button, selects one file, hits attach.

He then repeats the process 10 times for all files. This is on gmail, where you can select multiple files.

He does this type of thing across everything. Excel he types out the formula for every cell instead of dragging it over.

His sister must work here. Painful to watch but she's faithful as a dog.

Probably does his lab writeups using the equation editor in Microsoft Word like a savage instead of using LaTeX like a reasonable person, too.

my supervisor does shit like this (less high tech, if you can believe it, but same level of frustrating slowness). I end up spending a lot of time doing stuff for her, and I try to show her how I do the things & explain rationale, but she constantly gets distracted, denies that she stopped paying attention, tries to repeat something back to me to prove she was listening, gets it wrong, I correct her, she says "yeah that's what I meant" despite there being absolutely no chance that's true, and then goes back to not paying attention. meanwhile I can only do the thing when she's available bc she "wants to watch me & learn" and I've got mountains of my own bullshit piling up.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

so teach him. Those are both super easy things that he may just not be aware of, and you can help him out in about 30 seconds on each.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.