GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hemming legs is *theoretically* easy, but a lot of pant legs aren't cut with perfectly straight legs. when bell bottoms and flares were super in again during the late 90s/early aughties, my grandma insisted on hemming my jeans & the flare basically disappeared :lol: even with the opposite, like fitted ankles, when you hem you change where the ankle was like... "designed" to be and now the calf part is the new ankle. it's weird. clothes designed for women are weird. when I'm not pregnant & I'm not dressed up for work, I live in jeggings & band tees. the band tees don't fit GREAT but as long as I stay away from gildan heavies, they usually stretch well enough to work ok

Maybe with enough adjustable other areas we could size them by inseam and overall height and wouldn't have to hem the legs.

Could also design a maternity set where you could unzip/release more cloth in the stomach/waist area as you grow.
Then we could relabel them from maternity to something else and cross-market them to beer-bellied fat guys, of which there are millions. We'll be rich.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
5'6", 38EE.

ahhh sorry I edited a bit after you quoted but before you replied trying to clarify a bit

yeah she's taller and her back size is larger in proportion to her boob size, which makes sense bc she's taller so you'd expect an overall relationship between them. I'm sure she still has a hard time, and women's clothing in general is fucking NONSENSE when it comes to sizing because its all guesswork and things are fitted that have no need to be, but my proportions are somewhat more out of whack than hers, which adds to the difficulties

ahhh sorry I edited a bit after you quoted but before you replied trying to clarify a bit

yeah she's taller and her back size is larger in proportion to her boob size, which makes sense bc she's taller so you'd expect an overall relationship between them. I'm sure she still has a hard time, and women's clothing in general is fucking NONSENSE when it comes to sizing because its all guesswork and things are fitted that have no need to be, but my proportions are somewhat more out of whack than hers, which adds to the difficulties
You need to just stay naked :)

Maybe with enough adjustable other areas we could size them by inseam and overall height and wouldn't have to hem the legs.

Could also design a maternity set where you could unzip/release more cloth in the stomach/waist area as you grow.
Then we could relabel them from maternity to something else and cross-market them to beer-bellied fat guys, of which there are millions. We'll be rich.
there are some maternity clothes that do this already. one problem is that the adjustability bits need to both look cute when deployed (or tucked away) and also be durable enough to withstand use. zippers are going to be a hard sell bc it will call attention to "oh, she needed to unzip that part bc of her big fat whatever" stuff. plus we can't even get fucking POCKETS bc designers are worried it'll upset our silhouette

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I'm actually stoked that my gut is finally obviously and undeniably babyround because I have perpetual BDD feels and a very complex relationship with my body, but right now I can not have a running commentary at the back of my head about my fat gut because I have a valid excuse for once

• Gravy
I was thinking the same thing - lot of round dudes with massive moobs.

There is that male body shape that's probably underrepresented in fitted clothing. The one that goes skinny legs, no ass, somewhat normal-ish beltline, then huge gut that hangs over all that, and man boobs.

Also the one where the plumbers ass crack runs up into the lower back instead of stopping where a normal ass crack stops.

there are some maternity clothes that do this already. one problem is that the adjustability bits need to both look cute when deployed (or tucked away) and also be durable enough to withstand use. zippers are going to be a hard sell bc it will call attention to "oh, she needed to unzip that part bc of her big fat whatever" stuff. plus we can't even get fucking POCKETS bc designers are worried it'll upset our silhouette

That's the part of the design I was having trouble with. Couldn't think of a way to put the adjustments on the inside and look nice/normal on the outside. Or not have zippers rubbing against you. Might need some visual trickery there.

There is that male body shape that's probably underrepresented in fitted clothing. The one that goes skinny legs, no ass, somewhat normal-ish beltline, then huge gut that hangs over all that, and man boobs.

Also the one where the plumbers ass crack runs up into the lower back instead of stopping where a normal ass crack stops.
there are more options for men in terms of they're not necessarily expected to wear fitted clothes in the first place, so it's not necessarily an obvious thing if they wear something more loose or oversized. when women do that, it's assumed we are hiding something, or frumpy, or lesbians or whatever. it becomes a question of "why is she dressed like that" where it wouldn't necessarily be questioned if a dude did it.

like there are fitted options for men, and they're not accessible to all body types for men, but other acceptable options do exist. but I also 100% understand what it's like to be like "OK but I don't WANT to wear the other thing, I WANT to wear THIS"

• Gravy
I'm actually stoked that my gut is finally obviously and undeniably babyround because I have perpetual BDD feels and a very complex relationship with my body, but right now I can not have a running commentary at the back of my head about my fat gut because I have a valid excuse for once

Eh, I bet you look like a nice healthy expecting mom.
I saw a chick in the store the other day that looked dangerously skinny, like borderline unhealthy, who was probably 7-8 months along.
Looked like you taped a basketball to a beanpole.

there are more options for men in terms of they're not necessarily expected to wear fitted clothes in the first place, so it's not necessarily an obvious thing if they wear something more loose or oversized. when women do that, it's assumed we are hiding something, or frumpy, or lesbians or whatever. it becomes a question of "why is she dressed like that" where it wouldn't necessarily be questioned if a dude did it.

like there are fitted options for men, and they're not accessible to all body types for men, but other acceptable options do exist. but I also 100% understand what it's like to be like "OK but I don't WANT to wear the other thing, I WANT to wear THIS"

100% right that we're not analyzed or judged on form to near that extent.
Being a woman is hard.
Or maybe more correctly, being a woman that meets societal expectations is hard, but that's kinda the same thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
100% right that we're not analyzed or judged on form to near that extent.
Being a woman is hard.
Or maybe more correctly, being a woman that meets societal expectations is hard, but that's kinda the same thing.

I mean we all have shit we struggle with. men with BDD or eating disorders, or even just men who don't necessarily have a disorder but just feel crappy about their bodies don't always feel like they can talk about it because that's a girly thing, and when they do they often feel like they have to keep the whole thing super masculine to counter it and it can be very unhealthy. you see it a lot in workout stuff; working out and eating healthy and getting swole CAN be good and healthy, but a lot of men use it to hide their disordered relationship with their bodies & food and stuff. like oh no I'm not anorexic, I'm just calorie restricting because of this fitness goal, or whatever. that dysmorphia & disordered relationship between their body & what they think is should be is also one thing that leads down the path to steroids.

everybody is susceptible to unrealistic expectations, the main difference is how is it handled. in women, it's actively encouraged, while in men it's entirely ignored or "hidden" in other things, to the detriment of both.

• Gravy
They need to bring back american manufacturing jobs.

Like, reopen the factory that made this pinnacle of american manufacturing.

It was a very entertaining video indeed. I expected disaster when he admitted that he'd already converted the power supply from 110 to 240. He's a smart guy so he knew to step down the cooking time. I also wasn't sure whether he was disconnecting the circuit from the wall when he was connecting the hot dogs but at about seven minutes the admitted that he was going to plug in the hot dog cooker. so no explosions burning flesh... everything you might expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.