GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re splitting hairs. All kinds of payoffs and shenanigans have gone on for years, and the bribes go both ways. I remember when a HS classmate showed up driving a brand new Duster after talking with UN scouts.

I agree with you that it’s horrible, but I don’t understand why so many are rabid for burning the parents alive. Where is all the outrage toward the recipients of bribes?

wtffffff is a duster

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
We had one as a kid. The back seat was a wooden box my dad made. It had holes cut out for a seat belt but we never used it. The box was also covered with carpet he got out of an old boat.
My friend had a Volare (the progeny of the Duster, I guess), and it was a flaming piece of shit as well.

One day, out of nowhere, the driveshaft yoke slipped out of the transmission, and pole-vaulted the back of the car into the air just before completely ripping out the rear axle. I saw my life flash before my eyes.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
My friend had a Volare (the progeny of the Duster, I guess), and it was a flaming piece of shit as well.

One day, out of nowhere, the driveshaft yoke slipped out of the transmission, and pole-vaulted the back of the car into the air just before completely ripping out the rear axle. I saw my life flash before my eyes.
Did you get so scared all your hair fell out? That was the last day you had the giant Afro.

We got the dreaded 2nd snow day. There are still hundreds of cars stranded on the highways every where. They started taking school buses out to pick up people off the highways to take them to shelters.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
We got the dreaded 2nd snow day. There are still hundreds of cars stranded on the highways every where. They started taking school buses out to pick up people off the highways to take them to shelters.
There were an equal number of flakes falling from the sky as were driving on the road today on my way to work.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

had a 72 maverick that this happened to , but I was spared the pole-vaulting by the drive shaft falling on to the e-brake cable. It just pounded the bottom of the car until I was able to stop the beast.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
If they don't want to study why go to college? I know that's a very pragmatic line of thinking but...
Mommy kicks $50k to Dean, daughter bangs Dean and he spends $15k buying her trinkets. Daughter can't screw $15k out of mommy directly. Friggin middlemen!

Alternate answer - they have an excuse to not work for 4 years, get to party and bang on the 'rents dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.