GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the fuck is everybody? @APRIL have you passed out yet? I have to wait like two more hours for @nukes to wake up. I don't know if I can wait that long, buddy. I'm tired. @HipHugHer is sometimes up at this hour with some drunken rants. Where are all the drunken rants?? Does @Darth Handsome bury beer in his back yard? And While we're talking about it, is Canadian beer really as bad as they say? I need a Canadian opinions and an American opinion. @gee you're Canadian right? How is the beer up there? @Strings you're close enough to the border, surely you have tasted the Canadian nectar. How is it?

Hey while I'm talking about beer, I have a slightly boring story to tell y'all. The other day I stopped at a grocery store after my gig (that's right a real grocery store, not walmart @Jehannum I pay 30% more for my beer) and this girl at the check out asked me how the Old Milwaukee tastes **OH GOTDAMEIT i JUST SPILLED BEER ON MY CHROTCH. IM GONNA HAVE TO WASH THESE PANTS THIS WEEK OR i'M GOING TO SMELL LIKE A DRUNK** and I'm just like "oh it's a pretty generic tasting beer" and she was like "oh haha" and then when I was walking out she said "enjoy your generic beer." Can Y'all believe she remembered my thorough description of Old Milwaukee?

Here I sit trying to discourage myself from shotgunning this beer, while I also tell myself it won't be that bad. Oh and in case anybody is wondering, I'm just fine. I can handle beer well enough. I keep a bottle of whiskey in plane sight to remind myself that whiskey is not for me. Seems kind of weird, but it works. I just looked at it and decided against the shotgunning of my Old Mil. I'm just going to go for a slow chug now.

That reminds me of another story. Once I got super drunk on red stripe and Busch light and couldn't drive so I walk 6 miles drunk in the dark to get home. I could have drove, but I was super responsible. Although, I did chunk a red strip bottle on my way home.

Why the fuck did ya'll let me type this much @fly is there not a character max on here? Donald Trump gets a character max but @OOD is over here living it up with unlimited characters. I guess that means I'm cooler than Trump. Also I think I just tagged myself woah!!

What they consider to be their shitty beer is far better than our Old Mil or PBR or something. I don't know if Moosehead is still a thing. Molson is still around though

Trying to cut down on late night drunken ranting. Not totally giving up though.

Where the fuck is everybody? @APRIL have you passed out yet? I have to wait like two more hours for @nukes to wake up. I don't know if I can wait that long, buddy. I'm tired. @HipHugHer is sometimes up at this hour with some drunken rants. Where are all the drunken rants?? Does @Darth Handsome bury beer in his back yard? And While we're talking about it, is Canadian beer really as bad as they say? I need a Canadian opinions and an American opinion. @gee you're Canadian right? How is the beer up there? @Strings you're close enough to the border, surely you have tasted the Canadian nectar. How is it?

Hey while I'm talking about beer, I have a slightly boring story to tell y'all. The other day I stopped at a grocery store after my gig (that's right a real grocery store, not walmart @Jehannum I pay 30% more for my beer) and this girl at the check out asked me how the Old Milwaukee tastes **OH GOTDAMEIT i JUST SPILLED BEER ON MY CHROTCH. IM GONNA HAVE TO WASH THESE PANTS THIS WEEK OR i'M GOING TO SMELL LIKE A DRUNK** and I'm just like "oh it's a pretty generic tasting beer" and she was like "oh haha" and then when I was walking out she said "enjoy your generic beer." Can Y'all believe she remembered my thorough description of Old Milwaukee?

Here I sit trying to discourage myself from shotgunning this beer, while I also tell myself it won't be that bad. Oh and in case anybody is wondering, I'm just fine. I can handle beer well enough. I keep a bottle of whiskey in plane sight to remind myself that whiskey is not for me. Seems kind of weird, but it works. I just looked at it and decided against the shotgunning of my Old Mil. I'm just going to go for a slow chug now.

That reminds me of another story. Once I got super drunk on red stripe and Busch light and couldn't drive so I walk 6 miles drunk in the dark to get home. I could have drove, but I was super responsible. Although, I did chunk a red strip bottle on my way home.

Why the fuck did ya'll let me type this much @fly is there not a character max on here? Donald Trump gets a character max but @OOD is over here living it up with unlimited characters. I guess that means I'm cooler than Trump. Also I think I just tagged myself woah!!

Sorry, I was drifting. Could you repeat that?

blah blah blah is Canadian beer really as bad as they say? I need a Canadian opinions and an American opinion. @gee you're Canadian right? How is the beer up there? blah blah blah
Canadian macro beer is just as bad as American macro beer, except stronger flavored. Like, the pride (hah) of nova scotia is "Alexander Keith's IPA" which isn't even a fucking IPA, and it's nearly indistinguishable from Molson Canadian.

The craft beer scene is where it's at. We've got piles of local breweries making all kinds of good shit. Everything from legitimately good german/belgian/whatever beer, to breweries attempting to make the blackest dirtiest possible stout, to experimental weirdness like christmas cookie beer and pepperoni beer.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and OOD
For weird stuff, pepperoni beer actually doesn't sound too bad.
Tidehouse Brewing made it. Beer and pepperoni go together really well, fried pepperoni is often served as a pub snack around here. Putting it in the beer itself is sort of a natural progression I guess. It was totally a "this isn't a flavor that's supposed to come from beer, it's weird as fuck but really good" kind of experience.

Another place, "off track brewing" makes a peanut butter stout called "Damn Skippy", which is a similar kind of "this isn't right but it's so right" experience.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
~*~background info~*~ for people who don't have cats: onions & garlic is bad for them/can kill them painfully, something like it makes it so the oxygen doesn't stick to the hemoglobin or something like that. bc of this, I always tell my cats "no, there's onion in it" whenever I eat anything and they act interested, even if its something that doesn't have onions, like ice cream.

confession: I keep panicking for a sec when I have onions/garlic because I'm like WILL THIS KILL THE BEAN and then I remember that that rule's for cats, not fetuses. to be fair, there is shit I'm supposed to avoid, but onions and garlic ain't it :lol:

idk if this is pregnancy brain or just conditioning. maybe both.

~*~background info~*~ for people who don't have cats: onions & garlic is bad for them/can kill them painfully, something like it makes it so the oxygen doesn't stick to the hemoglobin or something like that. bc of this, I always tell my cats "no, there's onion in it" whenever I eat anything and they act interested, even if its something that doesn't have onions, like ice cream.

confession: I keep panicking for a sec when I have onions/garlic because I'm like WILL THIS KILL THE BEAN and then I remember that that rule's for cats, not fetuses. to be fair, there is shit I'm supposed to avoid, but onions and garlic ain't it :lol:

idk if this is pregnancy brain or just conditioning. maybe both.
You're doing fine - you'll be a great mom. Not sure if you'll need a helicopter.:p

You're doing fine - you'll be a great mom. Not sure if you'll need a helicopter.:p
I think my self awareness regarding my issues with anxiety/OCD will somewhat help temper that, I'm usually pretty good about recognizing which thoughts are legit and which are coming from the Dick Brain.

right now I'm anxious bc my future sister in law & future mother in law (they are two different people, ya jerks) want to throw a baby shower for me, but like I never had birthday parties growing up, so idk how to react to getting gifts in front of people. and also I don't really have a lot of friends here in WI so it'll probably be the bass players dauntingly large family that I only see once a year meaning I've met them 4-5 times. AND I'll be the "center of attention" which is enough to make me throw up when it's people I know well.

but, I'm sure we'd get a lot of stuff, which I'd be grateful for, and his mom & sister would probably take it as an insult if I said no. it's just gonna be so uncomfortable. and I can't even get drunk for it to make it tolerable :lol:

they're nice people, I just have a weird aversion to family, attention, and trying to give good presentface

I think my self awareness regarding my issues with anxiety/OCD will somewhat help temper that, I'm usually pretty good about recognizing which thoughts are legit and which are coming from the Dick Brain.

right now I'm anxious bc my future sister in law & future mother in law (they are two different people, ya jerks) want to throw a baby shower for me, but like I never had birthday parties growing up, so idk how to react to getting gifts in front of people. and also I don't really have a lot of friends here in WI so it'll probably be the bass players dauntingly large family that I only see once a year meaning I've met them 4-5 times. AND I'll be the "center of attention" which is enough to make me throw up when it's people I know well.

but, I'm sure we'd get a lot of stuff, which I'd be grateful for, and his mom & sister would probably take it as an insult if I said no. it's just gonna be so uncomfortable. and I can't even get drunk for it to make it tolerable :lol:

they're nice people, I just have a weird aversion to family, attention, and trying to give good presentface
Talk to em beforehand? Let em know the concerns?

Also, sidenote, is calling the young'un a bean a common thing? My sister did that.

Its gonna be ok. Just breathe.

Talk to em beforehand? Let em know the concerns?

Also, sidenote, is calling the young'un a bean a common thing? My sister did that.
the first few pics you get, if you get them, that's what it looks like. just a vaguely bean-shaped lump all up in your guts. I think a lot of people just stick with it for a bit and eventually may go with other things as it gets bigger/closer like the name, but since we're waiting to find out the sex, we also won't know which name we go with, so Bean it is. I also call myself the beanhouse :lol: and the beanmobile.

which, for the record, my real dad (as in the one who raised me) just seemed kind of annoyed when I told him I was pregnant and then yelled at me for some other shit, which is probably why I only call to talk to him every 18 months or so. so not being my real dad ain't half bad.

which, for the record, my real dad (as in the one who raised me) just seemed kind of annoyed when I told him I was pregnant and then yelled at me for some other shit, which is probably why I only call to talk to him every 18 months or so. so not being my real dad ain't half bad.
Is your real dad my real father-in-law?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.