GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adi's is pretty bad, Indians sound like shit no point in beating round the bush
The best is when you get Indians moving to Canada, and learning english off people working with them who swear constantly, then they end up swearing in broken english.

My indian co-worker yelled "what are you doing you stupid dumbshit?" at the circuit board at his desk earlier.

The best is when you get Indians moving to Canada, and learning english off people working with them who swear constantly, then they end up swearing in broken english.

My indian co-worker yelled "what are you doing you stupid dumbshit?" at the circuit board at his desk earlier.

that sounds like a perfectly reasonable thing to do at times.

Although the yelling may be a bit much. I wonder how many people have heard me mutter "oh... fuck you" to projects under my breath.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

Although the yelling may be a bit much. I wonder how many people have heard me mutter "oh... fuck you" to projects under my breath.
Sheared one of the new studs I was installing for my intake/exhaust, barked my knuckles on the water pump.
It was a quiet night, garage was open, anyone within within about half a block probably heard a very emphatic "shitfuck!"

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

Yelling at inanimate objects makes them work better.

In reality though, we deal with complicated shit that's frustrating to work with at times, cursing and swearing at something is therapeutic.

my loud yells are usually just incoherent primate noises.
I've been turning wrenches enough that when a bolt is going to go I can usually predict it in my hindbrain. Far enough back that I'm not surprised-surprised, but not far enough forward for me to stop it.
Usually just enough time to ensure the language centers of the brain are primed, thus an understandable phrase.

If I'm doing something else, it usually gets the same incoherent hooting you're talking about.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
They were trying to extort him. Pretty sure that's illegal. And pretty obviously politically motivated because Donnie.
Right, but this guy hosts personal info on how many hundred million people, yet he's gonna send out a picture of his lil cheese doodle?

Amazing lack of situational awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.