GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ape&fly seem like the type that would be fun to hang out with when nobody's looking but then kinda like "nah, I don't really know those people" if somebody important is around.

I wholeheartedly approve.
First time I met them fly had some sort of gay unicorn shirt on. Ladybutt didn't know how to treat him

I've tried a few times when I've been in Austin. He tends to disappear.
I do have lots of shit to do and people to take care of ya know. Not dodging but free time is hard to come by.

Did offer to meet ape&fly at was either a band gig or maybe was fireworks on the 4th or something. Didn't work out. Everybody was doing family stuff and that's perfectly fine too.

If you're gonna be in town again sometime let me know, the more advanced notice the better. Do understand though anything going on with my real life people here takes precedence over "internet people".

So I was listening to Spotify a while back, somehow Sigrid's Strangers came up on my new music playlist. I dug the song, I liked it, I added it to my music, I went on.

Now, due to a weird algorithm, half of all of my new release playlists are filled with people who's names I cannot pronounce and who's songs I can't understand.

Look at this motherfucker. What is he singing about? I dont know. But he's got plans with that song. Greasy plans. Creepy plans.

4ngWz2l.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Keppana Jouluaamuna is ancient Lithuania for 'It used to be easier to pick up girls when Chloroform was more readily available.' Clearly, the ancient Lithuanians were far more concise with their use of language.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Status
Not open for further replies.