GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
His homes seem as useless as reggae.:p Impractical houses for impractically rich people.:eek: But it was genius.

Dead in 1959. That murder at his one house that he built for his mistress was pretty wild though. https://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/famous-murders/taliesin-massacre-frank-lloyd-wright/

There are a lot of things about his designs I find useless, like furniture designed for one house for one room to be placed only HERE, but he had an eye for detail and design that couldn’t be beaten. Way ahead of his time. His stained glass designs are elegant AF.

@Immigrant he died in 59 lol
There are a lot of things about his designs I find useless, like furniture designed for one house for one room to be placed only HERE, but he had an eye for detail and design that couldn’t be beaten. Way ahead of his time. His stained glass designs are elegant AF.
I have to be real, having specially designed furniture to fit perfectly into place would give me a major hard on, even if it is useless.

Any of you math nerds know what kind of equation this is. I need to figure the steps out but I don't know how to search for videos without the name.

mathstuff.PNG

Attachments

• mathstuff.PNG
    mathstuff.PNG
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
Any of you math nerds know what kind of equation this is. I need to figure the steps out but I don't know how to search for videos without the name.

View attachment 5893
X^2 + blah blah blah is a second order polynomial (use quadratic formula)
Once that is done you have stuff that'll cancel out

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and OOD
If that doesn't help then I can go into more detail, but you're smart so that should do it.

About to head home though. Ask quick
I think that is going to help. If not I'll get back with you tomorrow. I don't have to figure it out till next semester. Thanks a lot!

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor

View attachment 5893
it involves factoring the polynomials and then doing the division as a multiplication by the inverse.

x^2+7x+12 = (x+3)(x+4)
x^2-4 = (x+2)(x-2)
x^2-x-20 = (x+4)(x-5)
x^2+x-2 = (x+2)(x-1)

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD
So Springfield Armory is selling a limiited edition Chris Kyle edition .45 1911. It includes his book signed by his wife, chris kyle challenge coin. Proceeds go to the Chris Kyle foundation. So here's the fucked up thing to me. He was fucking killed by a .45 1911. I think thats so fucking bad taste there by them and his wife.

CiECBv8WsAMtnbX.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and wetwillie
So Springfield Armory is selling a limiited edition Chris Kyle edition .45 1911. It includes his book signed by his wife, chris kyle challenge coin. Proceeds go to the Chris Kyle foundation. So here's the fucked up thing to me. He was fucking killed by a .45 1911. I think thats so fucking bad taste there by them and his wife.

CiECBv8WsAMtnbX.jpg

Your opinion violates my 2nd amendment rights.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and OOD

CiECBv8WsAMtnbX.jpg
That's... pretty fucked up

I guess they're raising money for a good cause, but making a hefty profit off that fundraising, so I don't know what to say.

CiECBv8WsAMtnbX.jpg
Fuck Chris Kyle

I guess they're raising money for a good cause, but making a hefty profit off that fundraising, so I don't know what to say.
It’s not about that. It would be like if you were murdered by a pick ax. And later they did a limited edition gee pick ax.

Status
Not open for further replies.