GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I made this. It's not much but it's cool.

I did not draw the animal btw. I linked that one to a stock image. Everything else is all me, including the movement.

https://studio.code.org/projects/gamelab/4ku4QKmmLcuYcxgxHaUp1gCmf0N0QeMQr0zs3fX_fPQ

World.frameRate = 1.5;
var cow = createSprite(200, 250);
cow.setAnimation("cow_1");
cow.scale = .3;
var hay = createSprite(300, 280);
hay.setAnimation("animation_1");
function draw() {
background("skyblue");
fill("green");
rect(1, 275, 12000, 600);
fill("yellow");
stroke("orange");
ellipse(400, 1, 200, 200);
text("I wonder if that hay tastes good.", 50, 175);
cow.rotation = randomNumber(-5, 5);
drawSprites();

About 2 more movements and you've got SouthPark. You're gonna be rich, dOOD.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD
I filled out the wrong GOTdamn (sic) fasfa. Watch my butthole tighten up while I sign up for classes with nothing more than a hope that I will receive financial aid. My brown hole might turn into a black hole.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I filled out the wrong GOTdamn (sic) fasfa. Watch my butthole tighten up while I sign up for classes with nothing more than a hope that I will receive financial aid. My brown hole might turn into a black hole.

Most government applications are incredibly confusing, and so are phone menus, etc. because they count on a lot of people to give up instead.

Most government applications are incredibly confusing, and so are phone menus, etc. because they count on a lot of people to give up instead.
This time I was just a dumbass. The fasfa is actually really easy now. Back in 2010 or so it was much more confusing. I know what you mean though. Many of them are confusing af.

So, my boss is super cool. I often go in and chill while the kids are in school and today she's in there helping me study for my math placement test.

I passed a basic math placement test that got me out of a math I would have had to take that wasn't even going to count towards my degree. Now I have to take another test to try and test out of basic algebra that also wouldn't count towards my degree. I was advised to study for this one. For good reason. Algebra is all in my head just sitting dormant, waiting to be brushed off.

i don't know. All I know is 'this recipe will be available for 14 days' and all of the ads are there, but when I use instapaper, poof! they're all gone. Sweet for long articles that have ads that you'd like to read later.
That's cool. Apple has this thing where you can remove all graphics from a webpage but only of the webpage allows it. Most articles do. It's built in to safari. I've been wondering about a way to do that with my budget(non apple) electronics. Looks like this will get the job done. Good share, man.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Status
Not open for further replies.