GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paint is not paint. There are definitely higher quality ones. They will give better coverage and last longer.
I've found that the quality of the paint is often dictated by the ratio of pigment to vehicle, at least in the lower priced stuff at Michaels. That sort of thing is correctable.

By the way this is entirely me talking out of my ass, dealing only with acrylics.

But oils for a 9 year old are probably a little much.
But you can get the brushes and the mixing palettes separate.

You, or anyone really, know about artsy fartsy supplies?

Waiting to hear back from Mom as far as who's contributing what but my oldest neice (9) got the artists blood in that bunch. She'll end up with real, artists grade, brushes, easel, canvas, etc. No more that are just kiddie toys.

I can barely draw a passable stick man and don't know what I'm looking at. Plenty of real art supply places here to get help at. Wonder if there's something specific I should look for, or steer clear of, or whatever.
This book is great for budding artists. 61FMX7sbwGL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Mom was art teacher, oldest sister has master's in Art, daughter is full-time artist. Anyway. Easel is really only useful when standing up, and it has to be very adjustable. I snagged something like this 20 years ago for my daughter and she still uses it, despite having a big floorstand easel worth several hundred dollars. The glass top is nice because it doubles as a light-table, so you can do tracing on it. View attachment 5650

https://express.google.com/u/0/prod...MuYFrv9RJ6f7BvkUBhPXzAWbUUQt-z14aAs1xEALw_wcB

Brushes and other media are difficult since you and she have no idea where she will go with it. Sometime areas have some nice art classes and for some kids that is better than supplies, since it gives them ideas and encouragement. You're a cool grandpa! Hey, I'm sending you a PM with a very cool art gift for kids.
Stores for better stuff? DIck-Blick dickblick.com
That is awesome

Oof. That'll be hard to come back from.

Vulva is (as usual) not telling the whole story

He tweeted some of his stand up material that included he didn’t want his son to grow up gay or some shit. A tweet from 2009 I believe.
He didn’t necessarily say he hated the gays.
He’s totally entitled to that opinion. Why fucking not? I don’t think it’s a right or a wrong but I know he’s entitled to it.
Anyhoo someone dug it up and all hell broke looooooose.
Oscars asked him to apologize for the 100 yr old tweet “or else” and for the most part he didn’t agree to have to apologize for what he felt then, so he stepped down and is not hosting the oscars and in the end he “apologized” EVEN THO HE ALREADY APOLOGIZED BACK IN 2009

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes

He tweeted some of his stand up material that included he didn’t want his son to grow up gay or some shit. A tweet from 2009 I believe.
He’s totally entitled to that opinion. Why fucking not? I don’t think it’s a right or a wrong but I know he’s entitled to it.
Oscars asked him to apologize for the 100 yr old tweet “or else” and for the most part he didn’t agree to have to apologize for what he felt then, so he stepped down and is not hosting the oscars and in the end he “apologized” EVEN THO HE ALREADY APOLOGIZED BACK IN 2009
Oh.
Well, provided he actually did apologize properly already, that's fucking dumb

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

He doesn't like the gays, doesn't want a gay child, would probably beat up the gays if it was legal and he was a foot taller.

• Gravy
Reactions: Floptical
Status
Not open for further replies.