GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that a lot with the third party retailers selling through Amazon. The shipping fuckups from them are really starting to make me unhappy with Amazon as a whole.
I can't see how 3P sales have anything to do with shipping issues. We don't really have any control over that...

I can't see how 3P sales have anything to do with shipping issues. We don't really have any control over that...
Amazon (last I checked) doesn't make anything, so technically anything sold there is 3rd party. By context, I assumed you would know I didn't mean every Amazon supplier, but only those that use Amazon's site as a storefront while using their own warehouses and shipping (Best Buy, Ford, Pep Boys, etc)

I'm sorry that was not clear enough for you to follow

Amazon (last I checked) doesn't make anything, so technically anything sold there is 3rd party. By context, I assumed you would know I didn't mean every Amazon supplier, but only those that use Amazon's site as a storefront while using their own warehouses and shipping (Best Buy, Ford, Pep Boys, etc)

I'm sorry that was not clear enough for you to follow
A couple issues:

Best Buy doesn't make anything.
Pep Boys doesn't make anything.
Every one of them (except for Amazon, the one you excluded) uses the same shipping service.
You're being a dick.

A couple issues:

Best Buy doesn't make anything.
Pep Boys doesn't make anything.
Every one of them (except for Amazon, the one you excluded) uses the same shipping service.
You're being a dick.
Of course I'm being a dick. That's what you wanted with your comment, right? A way to get me riled then say "I'm not gonna argue with you."

Seriously, based on context you should have understood that. No one else had an issue with it.

They use the same shipping service, but the idiots at the warehouses are the ones that slap the labels on. Pepboys, through Amazon, sent me two brake rotors. They did not send them in one box, they sent them in their normal in-the-store box with a shipping label on it.
They used the same label for both boxes. Literally "1 of 2 packages" on each box. Because they are fucking idiots.

I would bet that Valve's TV is something equally stupid. Because the people at the warehouses are fucking idiots.

The people at Amazon's warehouses? Also likely idiots. However Amazon realized that and put automated controls in place to try and catch the idiocy.

I'd you order from Amazon and it is fulfilled by Amazon, 98% of the time you dont have issues. If you order from Amazon and it is fulfilled by Joe-Jimbob's Carbarator Repar Shopp, where idiocy reigns triumphant, are you gonna get your shit on time and with no issues? :iono:

Your post clearly made no sense, which is exactly why I commented. Others likely ignored it because no one actually cares, except for me because I sell shit there.

And here's my opinion on your Pep Boys example. One, it's much cheaper for them to not have to package anything, so slapping a label is faster, cheaper, and quicker. Also, packing two heavy fucking rotors together in a box that wasn't specifically made for them will take an expensive corrugated box and a packer that knows what the fuck they are doing. If not, they'll have to resend them to an upset customer when they break out of the box at some random UPS sorting facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.