GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time I need a dishwasher I’m gonna be back for the name of what you have. I don’t need it now though as I’ll just forget anyway.

I had a good one but it got left in the house with the divorce. Technically it was a gift to me so I should have uninstalled it and taken it with me.
Or new one doesn't have it. :(

That literally never happened. But I'm sure your pappy never had a disposal in the dishwasher, so I don't expect you to understand.

What you put in your disposal should be going in your compost pile, or your garden, or being fed to your livestock.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
i generate a 5 gallon bucket of compost every two weeks or so. Goes straight into the compost pile out behind the garden. After doing that for about 10 years, i might finally have enough compost there to harvest something meaningful.

I use contained composters, put the finished compost in water and use the liquid to water the plants.
Anything that was ever alive goes in: cheap paper plates, papertowels from food cleanup, food, coffee grounds, bones and even the occasional animal I kill which is too small or nasty for eating. I've put whole rabbits and woodchucks in - have yet to have a skull roll out the finished compost end.:iono:
1557242266806.png

also to be clear, this is an 8x8 compost bin. Not a tiny pile. I probably have 2x8x8 feet of good compost now. but in the grand scheme of things 128 cubic feet of compost aint shit. Thats less than 5 yards

*raking leaves
Don't be judgy - not everyone has a mower with a bagger.

I generally avoid raking leafs at all costs. But i do put green debris in (garden waste, etc)
Green plant material won't rot by itself for a long time- too much nitrogen, insufficient carbon. 50/50 of leaves,straw, wood chip etc. will cook much faster and hotter. If layered neatly, you can start a smoldering burn in the center. Even in December in Michigan ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Don't be judgy - not everyone has a mower with a bagger.

Green plant material won't rot by itself for a long time- too much nitrogen, insufficient carbon. 50/50 of leaves,straw, wood chip etc. will cook much faster and hotter. If layered neatly, you can start a smoldering burn in the center. Even in December in Michigan ;)

Many a barn has burned down from baling hay too green. Same principle can work wonders in a compost pile though.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.