GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on Friday I order something from Amazon Prime & get the bonus note 'free delivery even tomorrow!' click here. So I do. So Im supposed to get it Sat. So on Saturday night I get an email saying there's a problem with the delivery (that part is no biggie). It adds that I should get it between Sun & thurs. No biggie either because I think this must be an automated email & If they had to resend I'll get it tues at the latest (ship sun, here on tues)

NOPE! Somehow it's coming on Thursday. They're still selling the product via Prime 2 day delivery.

/spoiled amazon problems.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
So on Friday I order something from Amazon Prime & get the bonus note 'free delivery even tomorrow!' click here. So I do. So Im supposed to get it Sat. So on Saturday night I get an email saying there's a problem with the delivery (that part is no biggie). It adds that I should get it between Sun & thurs. No biggie either because I think this must be an automated email & If they had to resend I'll get it tues at the latest (ship sun, here on tues)

NOPE! Somehow it's coming on Thursday. They're still selling the product via Prime 2 day delivery.

/spoiled amazon problems.
Contact Amazon about it. I do it everytime something is late. They used to just extend your membership anywhere from a month or so. Now I've had them offer anywhere from a $5 to $20 refund for my trouble.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Yeah Amazon is pretty good about those types of things. One time I ordered the wrong gaming mouse pad (stupid thick SteelSeries version when I wanted the thinner larger surface area version). I offered to pay to send it back. They just refunded my money and said keep it.

Contact Amazon about it. I do it everytime something is late. They used to just extend your membership anywhere from a month or so. Now I've had them offer anywhere from a $5 to $20 refund for my trouble.
I can never find the button to contact them anymore. They are always making it harder to do.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Just had a super nice pick up of microflop from school. So some crazy bitch is super obsessed with the Columbine shootings. I guess she's been making threats against various metro schools here. She came into Colorado Monday night. They aren't saying from where. I guess she tried to buy some additional firearms today and couldn't. The last they saw here was wandering the foothills around the city. So all the metro schools are locked down while the FBI tries to find this lady.

https://kdvr.com/2019/04/16/fbi-searching-for-woman-in-denver-area-school-threats/

Just had a super nice pick up of microflop from school. So some crazy bitch is super obsessed with the Columbine shootings. I guess she's been making threats against various metro schools here. She came into Colorado Monday night. They aren't saying from where. I guess she tried to buy some additional firearms today and couldn't. The last they saw here was wandering the foothills around the city. So all the metro schools are locked down while the FBI tries to find this lady.

https://kdvr.com/2019/04/16/fbi-searching-for-woman-in-denver-area-school-threats/
And of course she flew in from Miami.

FBI just had their press conference and now they are taking about canceling all schools tomorrow over this. I guess once she landed in CO she immediately went and purchased a shotgun and ammo. Then she disappeared in the foothills.

FBI just had their press conference and now they are taking about canceling all schools tomorrow over this. I guess once she landed in CO she immediately went and purchased a shotgun and ammo. Then she disappeared in the foothills.
Holy shit. This is a crazy story.

I can hear the anti-gun nuts already.

Status
Not open for further replies.