GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone bother to ask the dogs if they were ok with this?
I know I hate being forced to interact with strangers. Especially at the airport.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and APRIL
Yeah. You obviously get on so well with them.
705c7995-3ef4-4f37-9c6d-1e31784967d6_screenshot.jpg

"Well sir it is true Ive had my differences with some limpdicks...."

can't wait to step in dogshit while running to make a connection
you won't make that connection anyway, because air canada overbooked that flight, and now the people at the air canada desk want you to call the 1-800 number to make alternate arrangements.

Might as well stop and pet the puppy, it might stop you from flying into a rage and getting tazered to death.

you won't make that connection anyway, because air canada overbooked that flight, and now the people at the air canada desk want you to call the 1-800 number to make alternate arrangements.

Might as well stop and pet the puppy, it might stop you from flying into a rage and getting tazered to death.

ahahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha ACCURATE AF!

Where the fuck is everybody? @APRIL have you passed out yet? I have to wait like two more hours for @nukes to wake up. I don't know if I can wait that long, buddy. I'm tired. @HipHugHer is sometimes up at this hour with some drunken rants. Where are all the drunken rants?? Does @Darth Handsome bury beer in his back yard? And While we're talking about it, is Canadian beer really as bad as they say? I need a Canadian opinions and an American opinion. @gee you're Canadian right? How is the beer up there? @Strings you're close enough to the border, surely you have tasted the Canadian nectar. How is it?

Hey while I'm talking about beer, I have a slightly boring story to tell y'all. The other day I stopped at a grocery store after my gig (that's right a real grocery store, not walmart @Jehannum I pay 30% more for my beer) and this girl at the check out asked me how the Old Milwaukee tastes **OH GOTDAMEIT i JUST SPILLED BEER ON MY CHROTCH. IM GONNA HAVE TO WASH THESE PANTS THIS WEEK OR i'M GOING TO SMELL LIKE A DRUNK** and I'm just like "oh it's a pretty generic tasting beer" and she was like "oh haha" and then when I was walking out she said "enjoy your generic beer." Can Y'all believe she remembered my thorough description of Old Milwaukee?

Here I sit trying to discourage myself from shotgunning this beer, while I also tell myself it won't be that bad. Oh and in case anybody is wondering, I'm just fine. I can handle beer well enough. I keep a bottle of whiskey in plane sight to remind myself that whiskey is not for me. Seems kind of weird, but it works. I just looked at it and decided against the shotgunning of my Old Mil. I'm just going to go for a slow chug now.

That reminds me of another story. Once I got super drunk on red stripe and Busch light and couldn't drive so I walk 6 miles drunk in the dark to get home. I could have drove, but I was super responsible. Although, I did chunk a red strip bottle on my way home.

Why the fuck did ya'll let me type this much @fly is there not a character max on here? Donald Trump gets a character max but @OOD is over here living it up with unlimited characters. I guess that means I'm cooler than Trump. Also I think I just tagged myself woah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.