GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone interested in why that video will disappear check out nick monroe's " operation choke point" thread on twitter .
Or it might disappear because the gratuitous use of the N-word might offend some people, not whatever the fuck you're on.

'cause you know, the government investigating banks for working with sketchy companies is totally gonna doom some random asshole with a youtube channel.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Or it might disappear because the gratuitous use of the N-word might offend some people, not whatever the fuck you're on.

'cause you know, the government investigating banks for working with sketchy companies is totally gonna doom some random asshole with a youtube channel.
I'm anti censorship , just to be clear .

Isn’t Darth just hanging at the lake? I don’t buy the “depression” . If he’s to be believed, he’s way too awesome to suffer such a mamby pamby thang.

What's up with Darth? Is he having a depression?

Hey @Darth Handsome we can be depression buddies. I'll bring the booze, also a bunch of cats!

I'm thinking about taking this class. Y'all should look around on here. They've got free classes for just about any subject. Most of them are less than 100 bucks for the certificate, but you don't have to pay for it to take the class. I doubt a certificate would benefit unless you had a specific thing that would look good on a resume.

https://www.edx.org/course/cs50s-introduction-computer-science-harvardx-cs50x

I love being back on campus. Just watched some dude eat shit cause his razer scooter was too tiny and he couldn't adequately control the death wobble when the hill he was on leveled out.

Wasn't hurt, but fuck if I know how. He slid on pavement for a good 8-10 feet before tumbling.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.