GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in Grand Prairie, AB.

That walmart is being investigated now for labor code violations as a result of this kid's rant. They moved him from full time to part time to save providing him benefits as required by law, yet kept him on for the same hours. That's bad, mmmkay.

That walmart is being investigated now for labor code violations as a result of this kid's rant. They moved him from full time to part time to save providing him benefits as required by law, yet kept him on for the same hours. That's bad, mmmkay.

Good for him. Walmart is a terrible employer terrible terrible terrible. But I can't afford to buy groceries and pay 30% more than I pay at Walmart.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel

When my brother's company did that to him, they hired more part timers to spread the load around to circumvent that law. They literally had no full timers aside from the manager. Horseshit.

They ought to investigate all the walmarts, because that shit happens everywhere.

The $1 unsliced loaf of Italian bread at Walmart is divine. So, about a dollar six after taxes. It's french bread on the label but it's really Italian bread I know the difference.
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces.

So, I'll never know the divinity of the Italian bread at Walmart, because I'd rather sand my own dick off than shop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.