GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homosexuality ain't a choice, full stop.

And I mean "disorder" in a biological sense. Homosexuals have a gene or three flipped that makes them attracted to the opposite sex, which is out of the ordinary, hence a disorder.

Totally different thing from a "medical disorder" that needs treatment or management or people to pray for you or whatever, because homosexuality doesn't need those things, because it has no negative effects on a person or on society.
Homosexuality isn't at all out of the ordinary, it only seems so because our society has suppressed it for so long. It may be less common than heterosexuality, but that doesn't make it out of the ordinary.

Do you consider red hair or blue eyes disorders? They are both less common than other colors.

Ok.. I agree with this that it’s a “black male” thing
But it’s also not just Kevin Hart.. onwhy go after him?
I guess cuz he’s been the most vocal about him not wanting his son to be gay

Which by the way he has every right to feel.
They went after him because he was named the host of the Academy Awards. Which to some wasn’t the person they wanted to represent at that event given all the inclusion they’ve been pushing to include more minority and women.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Sure there's a festive mafia in hollywood but i think the real issue is they're panicked about the ratings spiral over the last years . They can all see Hart 's style adding a least an hour to the already a snooze-fest.
Also , PROJECTING , who names their kid " Kevin " ? Obviously he resents his parents among other things .

He's gay .

that fucking guy.

Wearing just a bare leather jacket like that must get... sticky. But who cares, it's one of the things you gotta do if you're gonna be a legend of his caliber.
It's the title shot for his new home movie which gives a slight tip of the hat to Will Ferrell "Leatherman - Living the Tool Life"

that fucking guy.

Wearing just a bare leather jacket like that must get... sticky. But who cares, it's one of the things you gotta do if you're gonna be a legend of his caliber.

I think there's one of those blouses that laces up over the cleavage underneath.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Status
Not open for further replies.