GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's wishing the best for your kids though.

"Yeah, I hope my kid doesn't get born with a disorder that causes the rest of society to be assholes towards them" is a completely different mindset than "homo bad"
you gonna get all kindsa flak for calling homosexuality a disorder.

As a logical robot, i know you mean something that is offset from the norm, but people are gonna take offense.

You were the one who said you were ok with your catfish potentially being a man, but keep deflecting, it's only making my point more for me.

You were the one who said you were ok with your catfish potentially being a man, but keep deflecting, it's only making my point more for me.
I accepted I may have been catfished in that manner. The person presented herself as female. Never met said person.
Acceptance does not denote attraction. I'm not attracted to men. Nor do I find homosexuality a bad thing. It's deviant behavior from the norm, which happens all the time in every area of nature.
Do you even science?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
It's always funny, when you find those people who found themselves attracted to men in the past, on how they go extreme with their viewpoints on homosexuals later on.

It's not really funny, it's sad.
If you ever want to get really fucking mad at a person, look up Jason Kenney, a conservative politician up here in Canada.

Utterly malicious torwards the gay community, and half of Canada is convinced the guy's gay himself.

In the male black culture especially in the hip hop culture there is a very high level of anti-gay. That part that has always confused me is there has always been a certain push from that community around equal treatment due to race as well as the other items with treatment from Police and people of authority. But they are very quick to not push that thought process into the LGBT community.
From what I've read the black hip hop community actually has as high or higher level of gay men as society in general - they are just more in denial. I mean, it's like that kid in Tropic Thunder, you can't be a rapper hawking Booty Sweat energy drinks with some honeys dancing around you if they know you suck dick. He liked "Nance, not Lance". ;)

That's wishing the best for your kids though.

"Yeah, I hope my kid doesn't get born with a disorder that causes the rest of society to be assholes towards them" is a completely different mindset than "homo bad"
I take slight issue with born with and disorder. Very unconvinced it is from birth with many. Disorder no, "Statistically low sexual preference" yes.

If you ever want to get really fucking mad at a person, look up Jason Kenney, a conservative politician up here in Canada.

Utterly malicious torwards the gay community, and half of Canada is convinced the guy's gay himself.

We've got tons of examples down here in the States, and sadly a few I've met personally. Their hate for LGBT types is clearly a result of intense self loathing. Acceptance, the easier and better answer for all involved, isn't even a concept they can comprehend and it's making their lives the worse for it.

Only sad, pathetic people "e-cheat" on their spouses.
Or unhappy people who are thinking about getting out of their unhappy situation. Or trying to tell themselves that there are options, if the shit gets too bad. In some cases it's the first step to standing up for yourself and your feelings, over those of someone who doesn't give a shit. I personally prefer a clean break between relationships but I understand the "go fishing first" method. GFF has a revenge/pay-back factor that a sensible "discuss & split" can never have. Sometimes it's came to that too. Unless you've had revenge sex with an ex you'll never get this.

Your grouch meter is off the chains lately.
When was the last time you climaxed.
It’s ok babe
Tell Tia Kiki everything

giphy.gif
glad i'm not the only one who's noticed it

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and nukes
I take slight issue with born with and disorder. Very unconvinced it is from birth with many. Disorder no, "Statistically low sexual preference" yes.
Homosexuality ain't a choice, full stop.

And I mean "disorder" in a biological sense. Homosexuals have a gene or three flipped that makes them attracted to the opposite sex, which is out of the ordinary, hence a disorder.

Totally different thing from a "medical disorder" that needs treatment or management or people to pray for you or whatever, because homosexuality doesn't need those things, because it has no negative effects on a person or on society.

Homosexuality ain't a choice, full stop.

And I mean "disorder" in a biological sense. Homosexuals have a gene or three flipped that makes them attracted to the opposite sex, which is out of the ordinary, hence a disorder.
I agree for some it isn't a choice. Anecdotally, I have seen people switch teams after encouragement and others have told me it was a conscious descicion. I don't consider someone being attracted to the same sex a disorder per se, even if genes have flipped and that's the cause. Most living things have some percentage of things that go astray for some reason or the other. I don't consider my terribly far-sighted brother a deviant - at least not over his eyesight.
Social science folks say women are more likely to go both ways, basically loving the one they're with, if they are feeling it. Whereas men are more likely to stick with being gay, even if they had previously been with women exclusively. I.E. once you've gone bottom, you're stuck with the sodom(y).:p

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Status
Not open for further replies.