GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is, who gives a shit about Kevin Hart, at all, in the first place.

Your grouch meter is off the chains lately.
When was the last time you climaxed.
It’s ok babe
Tell Tia Kiki everything

giphy.gif

He apologized in 2009?

I just saw footage of him on stage in 2010 going off about not wanting his kid to be gay.

What a dumb shit. If you don’t want a gay kid, don’t have kids. Simple.

I got a new toy. 2-D. Basically a computer controlled mini router. Cutting out stencils and gaskets is the anticipated uses at time.

KNK Zing Air
The KNK Zing Air is a robust and strong machine. With 750 grams of cutting force, it’s over 3 times stronger than the Silhouette Cameo, and it has a 14-inch cutting width. This machine is quite versatile. It can not only cut and draw, but score, emboss, engrave and pierce. The precision of this machine is outstanding. Users are able to cut intricate tiny snowflakes only several millimeters wide. The KNK Zing Air is rugged and made almost entirely from high-quality metal. Expect this machine to last a very long time.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
This Kevin Hart scandal is so dumb.
Like who cares what he said 100 yrs ago
Why is everyone so fkn sensitive
Yeah but he’s had a long history of homophobia. It wasn’t just those tweets. That has always been something that has perplexed me. In the male black culture especially in the hip hop culture there is a very high level of anti-gay. That part that has always confused me is there has always been a certain push from that community around equal treatment due to race as well as the other items with treatment from Police and people of authority. But they are very quick to not push that thought process into the LGBT community.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and Duke
Yeah but he’s had a long history of homophobia. It wasn’t just those tweets. That has always been something that has perplexed me. In the male black culture especially in the hip hop culture there is a very high level of anti-gay. That part that has always confused me is there has always been a certain push from that community around equal treatment due to race as well as the other items with treatment from Police and people of authority. But they are very quick to not push that thought process into the LGBT community.
In my experience, some black mothers do not want their sons to be gay or trans. One friend said it is already hard enough for a black man to get ahead, so add the gay factor, and his chances dwindle. Other WOC at the table agreed and there was discussion.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
In my experience, some black mothers do not want their sons to be gay or trans. One friend said it is already hard enough for a black man to get ahead, so add the gay factor, and his chances dwindle. Other WOC at the table agreed and there was discussion.
That's wishing the best for your kids though.

"Yeah, I hope my kid doesn't get born with a disorder that causes the rest of society to be assholes towards them" is a completely different mindset than "homo bad"

Status
Not open for further replies.