GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got free guitar strings from amazon. I think UPS was suppose to ship it to the amazon warehouse but instead shipped it to me directly.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Another example of something that seems stupid. Shawn was shipped some watch batteries from Amazon that weigh like 1oz. They were shipped alone in a giant fucking box. Retarded right? No, there are very specific shipping requirements for batteries. They have to have this huge warning sticker on them and they can't be shipped in an envelope.

Your post clearly made no sense, which is exactly why I commented. Others likely ignored it because no one actually cares, except for me because I sell shit there.

And here's my opinion on your Pep Boys example. One, it's much cheaper for them to not have to package anything, so slapping a label is faster, cheaper, and quicker. Also, packing two heavy fucking rotors together in a box that wasn't specifically made for them will take an expensive corrugated box and a packer that knows what the fuck they are doing. If not, they'll have to resend them to an upset customer when they break out of the box at some random UPS sorting facility.
You missed the point.

Box 1 of 2 was on each package. Because 1 package of 2 was shown delivered, or the same tracking number was already validated, or some other bullshit due to an idiot the package that should have been labeled 2 of 2 was not delivered until after I started a complaint with Amazon.

I've said before that rotors should not be shipped or packaged together. It would quickly reach the point where a two man lift is needed. Packaging separately is a non issue provided an idiot doesn't ship them.

Tv update.

One Amazon screen says it was delivered on the correct day.

Another screen says it’s late and come back in a few days if it still hasn’t been delivered.
TVs frequently do not make it through shipping company sorting facilities intact.

I've seen some real shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
My stepmom's mother is in very poor health so she spends 3-4 weeks a month caring for her in PA. So we couldn't sync up this year for a trip to MD.

And our SouthWest CP expires this year, so I'll have to manufacture another one soon.
i was just joking dude. Sorry to heat about the health stuff

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
You missed the point.

Box 1 of 2 was on each package. Because 1 package of 2 was shown delivered, or the same tracking number was already validated, or some other bullshit due to an idiot the package that should have been labeled 2 of 2 was not delivered until after I started a complaint with Amazon.

I've said before that rotors should not be shipped or packaged together. It would quickly reach the point where a two man lift is needed. Packaging separately is a non issue provided an idiot doesn't ship them.
You're telling me that UPS let the same tracking number go through their shipping system twice. Okay, we're done here. You're right dude, OMG SO STUPID.

In other news, I've got a OSH Stencils order that was shipped USPS and hasn't shown movement on the package tracking since Oct.28.

Got a mail search in the works, but fuck knows where that's headed.

I've done something very @fly like.

Maryland allows a 2500 buck a year state tax deduction for 529 educational contributions.

Peanut has about 7 grand a year in grad school costs.

You can create an distribute a 529 for anyone in your family.

I created a 529 for peanut, put 2500 bucks into it, waited two days, dispersed the 2500 buck to her, and she paid her school bill.

result: 2500 tax deduction in state taxes. Thats like a 3rd of our state taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.