GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why screw around with a boycott and make a big deal out of it when they could just hit up a burger joint on the way and graze the fruit and veggie trays at the reception?
because for as much as people whine and moan about obnoxious vegans, there are their carnivorous equals that act like it is a personal affront to be offered any meal that does not contain meat and go all DONT FORCE YR LIFESTYLE ON ME without even the tiniest smattering of self awareness

@thintoast I need to hear more about snobs who wont attend a brewery party. 😂 I had a friend who announced that she would be serving only vegan food at her wedding reception, and it caused this huge uproar. People boycotted 😂
That’s why on my rsvp card at my wedding for meal I had two check boxes. One said steak and the other had a middle finger.

That’s why on my rsvp card at my wedding for meal I had two check boxes. One said steak and the other had a middle finger.
Honestly I'd choose vegetarian over steak at a wedding, because catered steak at a wedding is probably gonna be well done, dried up and chewy.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.