GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah
The only thing that keeps texas from drifting off into the gulf is that oklahoma sucks so much
you must be getting some residual air-flow from that

Friend was stationed in Ok. Was wing manning for his buddy. Buddy picked up a chick, my friend engaged her friend with light conversation and no more.
They go back to friend/buddy's place as buddy was gonna plow the chick he took home.
For some reason buddy decides she needs more alcohol, so he calls out to the group "who wants shots??"
Chick responds "I do! But make it a half shot, I'm pregnant."

And that's my Oklahoma story.

haha-flashbanged-naghr-i-flash-you-banged-your-mom-blam-7665452.png

my favorite local venue is closing down at the end of the month and I'm bummed. I got to see buds play there for the last time on Saturday night, so that was a tight send-off, but it was the only venue downtown that actually hosted local folks. fucking livenation has a stranglehold on the rest of the venues and don't give a shit about the locals. it was THE punx bar in town, tho.

Madison has a ton of really good local music, and the Frequency was owned and run by people who are part of that scene, so they were the only downtown venue that consistently hosted local music and performers. they're hoping to open a new venue on the edge of town after a brief hiatus, and there are still some decent area venues, but the Freq 1.0 was right off the square. even as a transplant, it quickly became "my" bar/venue.
rip in peas

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Status
Not open for further replies.