GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hint:. The martial arts people that look impressive breaking boards strike them along the grain instead of across the grain. They just concentrate enough force in the right spot. It really takes little force. Just like it takes little force to break a human bone joint if you apply that force in a direction the joint isn't strong.

Don't need to be big and tough at all. Just apply a little force concentrated in the right spot and direction. Kind of like how people can lift big, heavy stuff if they do it the right way but then screw up their back by just stepping wrong without the added weight.
Ya our instructor broke a board with his pinky finger, pretty impressive.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Or you could totally fuck up a guy who just wanted to help you load some heavy stuff in your car because you are hot.

That's both the personal and the general "you", Strings.

I had a stranger get teeth gritting mad at me because I wouldn't give him a ride home after he followed me out of Home Depot.
Obviously he was a nut of some sort.
He got insistent but took off after I popped open my trunk. Probably thought he was going to get hit with something.
Some people might have been scared into driving him where ever. Sometimes strange shit happens.

Just like it takes little force to break a human bone joint if you apply that force in a direction the joint isn't strong.

So almost everyone knows what it's like to feed a horse a carrot. Well, I'm at the barn and the vet is there and I'm feeding mine carrots so he'll stand still while he's getting a couple shots. No biggie. I've easily fed horses carrots 1000+ times. Not sure how we got around to it but he ends up asking if I know how easy it is for a horse to break a finger. So I say nope. & he says 'as easy as it is to bite that carrot.'

So now I think about that when I'm feeding him.

• Gravy
Lack of empathy.

"Creepy guys don't slide up to me all the time and won't take the first 'no' for an answer, you must be exaggerating."
raw

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
I had a stranger get teeth gritting mad at me because I wouldn't give him a ride home after he followed me out of Home Depot.
Obviously he was a nut of some sort.
He got insistent but took off after I popped open my trunk. Probably thought he was going to get hit with something.
Some people might have been scared into driving him where ever. Sometimes strange shit happens.

I’ve come close to knocking out many a crazy homeless guy

I’ve come close to knocking out many a crazy homeless guy

Homeless, and most people in general, back down if met with some amount of opposing force.

You don't have to be a total dick or break out your gunz or anything, just show you're not on to be fucked with.

It still sucks to have to resort to that, or even have to deal with such confrontations at all, but it works.

Homeless, and most people in general, back down if met with some amount of opposing force.

You don't have to be a total dick or break out your gunz or anything, just show you're not on to be fucked with.

It still sucks to have to resort to that, or even have to deal with such confrontations at all, but it works.

Sadly not here. We have a huge issue with homeless young folk who like to get violent with everyone when you don't give them a dollar for weed. Plus I've seen many of homeless folks especially in SFO who clearly should be in a mental health facility but clearly the State dumped them. There is no "scaring" or getting those folks to back down. You either try to get away from them or end up having to hurt them.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Lack of empathy.

"Creepy guys don't slide up to me all the time and won't take the first 'no' for an answer, you must be exaggerating."

Had plenty of creepy guys slide up behind for a grab. I just use my girth to reposition them to the other side of the room.

May not be an option for Nancy's but hey, it works.

I used to go to a little tent city here and bring sandwiches. Some people there I knew for a few years, pretty sad.

I know Larry and Steve. See them here and there. When they're hanging around Wawa, I'll buy an extra sandwich for them. Sometimes the cops chase them away before I can deliver.
Steve looks like he's in his 20s and shakes a lot. Sometimes looks like he's going to fall over but if you talk to him he's completely coherent. Not sure what his issue is.
Larry is just dirty. Funny guy though.

Man, that is the opposite of true. Homeless people are used to having to defend themselves. Being homeless is a lot like being in jail. And that's assuming it's one of the normal ones, not one with mental illness.

You act aggressive towards a homeless person and they're gonna react badly in general.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Sadly not here. We have a huge issue with homeless young folk who like to get violent with everyone when you don't give them a dollar for weed. Plus I've seen many of homeless folks especially in SFO who clearly should be in a mental health facility but clearly the State dumped them. There is no "scaring" or getting those folks to back down. You either try to get away from them or end up having to hurt them.

Ah....the forward, aggressive ones. Run into some of those here but i don't think we have it as bad as some places.

Btw...some may be legit but most of the white 20-somethings with dreadlocks and a dog are homeless by choice, not by necessity.

Ah....the forward, aggressive ones. Run into some of those here but i don't think we have it as bad as some places.

Btw...some may be legit but most of the white 20-somethings with dreadlocks and a dog are homeless by choice, not by necessity.

Ours are homeless by choice. They ride the trains between here, CA, and WA for weed. They all wear the same dirty brown uniform. We have some areas where tent cities or just overall critical mass has got bad enough the city put out port-o-pottys just so they would stop shitting and pissing everywhere especially in people yards and in front of stores.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
Yeah, I try to keep it simple with the homeless I run into. The regulars are easy but some of these new ones seem a litte desperate / aggressive. One guy followed one of our service reps into the building asking for money.

• Gravy
Man, that is the opposite of true. Homeless people are used to having to defend themselves. Being homeless is a lot like being in jail. And that's assuming it's one of the normal ones, not one with mental illness.

You act aggressive towards a homeless person and they're gonna react badly in general.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I haven't been completely homeless before, meaning all I had was what I could carry, but I have lived in/out of my car a couple times.....

There's different classes and strata of homeless people and the longer you live like that the farther you fall. At some point, no matter how much of an "honorable person" you are or would like to be, it comes down to base survival.

You gotta meet your day to day needs. Some can do that with a plan to get out of it. Some can do it with an intention to get out of it. And some just make it their new normal.

Ours are homeless by choice. They ride the trains between here, CA, and WA for weed. They all wear the same dirty brown uniform. We have some areas where tent cities or just overall critical mass has got bad enough the city put out port-o-pottys just so they would stop shitting and pissing everywhere especially in people yards and in front of stores.

Those aren't actually homeless then, they just chose to not go home.

They're really a blight on the actual homeless out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.