GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
b0hx5xf.jpg

Wtf, that's how I roll too.
you can get some rogue elements due to dexterity bonuses due to the half elf, not get raped on constitution due to half human, and still do cool magic shit. Best of all worlds for a non-lumbering-idiot class

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
you can get some rogue elements due to dexterity bonuses due to the half elf, not get raped on constitution due to half human, and still do cool magic shit. Best of all worlds for a non-lumbering-idiot class

Also the partial immunity to sleep and charm magics.

Now I want to play as a dwarf sorcerer just because

My first character with this group was a dwarf sorcerer who claimed to be a professor of history at a university but was really just a gym teacher at a high school and was adventuring to fund his tobacco business.

He introduced himself as Baron Bismo von Funyons III, PhD, Sage of the Sub Way, heir to the throne of Palagona. None of that was true.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and Jehannum
My first character with this group was a dwarf sorcerer who claimed to be a professor of history at a university but was really just a gym teacher at a high school and was adventuring to fund his tobacco business.

He introduced himself as Baron Bismo von Funyons III, PhD, Sage of the Sub Way, heir to the throne of Palagona. None of that was true.
So wait, he wasn't a sorcerer?

Well due to some side effects of the wild magic origin over the years he's grown a few feet, shrunk a few, turned blue, lost his hair, aged and de-aged a couple times, and almost had his head bitten off by a shark.

So he doesn't really look much like a dwarf anymore. 5ft tall, blue, hairless, and with a ring of bite marks on his dome.

He also carries a hairless cat named Olivia Benson in a papoose.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and Jehannum
Well due to some side effects of the wild magic origin over the years he's grown a few feet, shrunk a few, turned blue, lost his hair, aged and de-aged a couple times, and almost had his head bitten off by a shark.

So he doesn't really look much like a dwarf anymore. 5ft tall, blue, hairless, and with a ring of bite marks on his dome.

He also carries a hairless cat named Olivia Benson in a papoose.
.... Is this also a tall tale?

Status
Not open for further replies.