GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I've heard good things about the KTM 390s? Looks like early production will be Austria though.
I was kidding hoggz :), ya they're not bad at all, see quite a few of them. Not sure but i think they're made here by a company called bajaj.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Wearing my Lamb of God concert shirt today, and had to go over and help a friend with the voltage regulator on his 240Z.

Stopped off at Lowes, because I needed some 10 ga. white stranded wire, and a lady gave me the thumbs up on my way out and said that Jesus was awesome. I replied, "yeah good luck with that".

/sanctimonious prick on Sundays

Most of em seem to use each of the rear wheels for power/ turning and a central front wheel that pivots, sort of a triangular wheel setup.

0a0491a8a924503b1090814466ef08a5.jpg
Yeah, that means building a whole new mower though.

I'm thinking use 4 wheels that are the same size/shape as the ones on an existing gas mower and fit in the same location, but with integrated motors. Come up with some creative way to steal power off the engine or just use a rechargeable battery pack for propulsion.

Wearing my Lamb of God concert shirt today, and had to go over and help a friend with the voltage regulator on his 240Z.

Stopped off at Lowes, because I needed some 10 ga. white stranded wire, and a lady gave me the thumbs up on my way out and said that Jesus was awesome. I replied, "yeah good luck with that".

/sanctimonious prick on Sundays
Why'd you have to ruin her Jesusy Good Time?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Oh come on, you can't say their send-up of american country music isn't great.

And listen to John Paul Jones there on the keys. He's a hell of a multi-instrumentalist.

He might be great. But I hate the sound that band creates. If I were to listen to him by himself I might like his music.

Oh come on, you can't say their send-up of american country music isn't great.

And listen to John Paul Jones there on the keys. He's a hell of a multi-instrumentalist.

He doesnt like Sabbath either. It doesnt take a whole lot of dot connecting to conclude that if a fella calls Sabbath and Zeppelin "shit" while brandishing that avatar, his inept parents painted his room far too often when he was a child or hes fallen down quite few stairs.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
He doesnt like Sabbath either. It doesnt take a whole lot of dot connecting to conclude that if a fella calls Sabbath and Zeppelin "shit" while brandishing that avatar, his inept parents painted his room far too often when he was a child or hes fallen down quite few stairs.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Sabbath is most basic riffs over the most basic bass line, with the most horrid voice in rock. Hendrix sings better Ozzy, and Hendrix sucked at singing!

Lolol just teasing you Oz. But now that we're on the subject whats your favorite color of paint? I like warm colors myself. Not a fan of blues and greys and that shit. Those colors are goddamn depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.