GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chick I know bought into one of those pyramid scheme makeup things (don't scoff, she's doing well with it, took all five of the members of her family to Disney for a week and paid for everything off the money she made)
She's actually been helping a couple gay guys get into wearing makeup. They look pretty good.

Which company?
Younique?

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Is there anything left to love on FB?
I use it to keep in touch with friends, and I throw dog pictures and other stuff up there for the family.

Plus I've got a couple of friends who are photographers, musicians, etc... and they post cool shit from time to time.

I use it to keep in touch with friends, and I throw dog pictures and other stuff up there for the family.

Plus I've got a couple of friends who are photographers, musicians, etc... and they post cool shit from time to time.
FB is shady af.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I like FB, just to keep up with fam/friends.

Some people are just super annoying!!!

Like, my cousin has recently taken to making these memes of her face in some serene background, with some quote she made up. It's just so "not her" & so many are just sorta scratching their heads...

Another keeps home bleaching her hair the wrong ways,& it's turned in to a Vitamin B pee colour & no one knows what to say about it, but if you don't say ANYthing, it's awks. Right??

Also, the product sellers are completely GONE. I don't even care who you are. Not everyone is into the same shit you are. I think that people really need to use social media in a proper way. Like, selling a product?? Make a danged page for it!
I don't shove my IG photos all over my FB feed & ask people to follow me. I'm so not buying your danged makeup or Scentsy shit. Go make an FB page for that shit, specifically & give us a choice to follow your spam, cuz it's rude otherwise.

/rant

Man, I got real mad bro up there.

Oh, & don't get me started on the idiots with public profiles. :lol:
I don't even "like" anything that is public. Far too many weirdos who can stalk your friends & fam based on your "likes"

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Oh, & don't get me started on the idiots with public profiles. :lol:
I don't even "like" anything that is public. Far too many weirdos who can stalk your friends & fam based on your "likes"
No kidding. I have my shit locked down, but only keep it because my business accounts are tied to it and our run club sends out notifications for if we are running or not due to weather.

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
Bingo. Good guess.

Duh I'm obsessed with make up... but Younique is super annoying in my life right now.... read below

I deleted all the Younique friends on my FB. All that damned makeup spam & videos. :barf:

Omg ugh
So I have a good friend of mine who is a bit sheltered. She's sweet and has a good heart.
He is super overweight and has 11teen medical conditions... some that I personally think are exaggerated but whatevez

In December, we went Xmas shopping.. I took her to sephora..
IT WAS HER FIRST TIME THERE EVEREER....

Anyways after the complimentary make up application sesh, and some light shopping we went home.

Fast forward to last week or so..
She starts his Younique "journey" and starts texting me a million links to her "site"

I'm ignoring them cuz part of me wants to tell her to fuck off and I can't hold the bitch in me back as I'm SUPER picky with my make up

So this Bisssssh is trynna school MEEEEE ON MAKE UP... with that 3D mascara shit and telling me " oh the foundation is amazing. I've heard great things"

So I question her about the formula and if she knew what oil/mineral oil Younique uses and she had no answers .. just IVE HEARD GREAT THINGS..

I'm so irritated

Then today does she not post on FB:
Where can I take online courses to become a make up artist

Online? Nigga what?
How lazy are you
She tagged a bunch of artist she follows and they were all like ON LINE? ARE YOU CRAZY?

Omg this Younique shit is getting on my nerves.

She even told me to ask CEO to buy me all her make up so her business can get started!

Bitch are you dumb

Sent from the white knuckle grip of my Lord & Saviour, CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.