GAY Combo Breaker Spam Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, tell me about it.
close-up-portrait-beautiful-man-healthy-skin-makeup-multicolor-beard-studio-shot-grey-background-copy-space-57636622.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I am thinking about trying on makeup. Thoughts? Ideas? Help?

Thinking starting with moisturizing primer, then foundation, then concealer, then bake the cheeks while I go in on the eyes. Mascara, shading, brow work. Finish the bake with some contour and highlight. Then setting spray.

Where would the best (read: cheapest) place be for the equipment?

I hear this sub is really popular https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL

that doesn't make any sense to me unless it's meant for a performance or some similar event

either dye the beard hair or leave it alone, don't just spread a bunch of colored goop around

that can't be for daily wear, right? the rest of the makeup looks fine for that but not the beard

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
I am thinking about trying on makeup. Thoughts? Ideas? Help?

Thinking starting with moisturizing primer, then foundation, then concealer, then bake the cheeks while I go in on the eyes. Mascara, shading, brow work. Finish the bake with some contour and highlight. Then setting spray.

Where would the best (read: cheapest) place be for the equipment?

BABE!!! take this to the Girly thread and i can post links and pull up old posts to help you

THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
A chick I know bought into one of those pyramid scheme makeup things (don't scoff, she's doing well with it, took all five of the members of her family to Disney for a week and paid for everything off the money she made)
She's actually been helping a couple gay guys get into wearing makeup. They look pretty good.

A chick I know bought into one of those pyramid scheme makeup things (don't scoff, she's doing well with it, took all five of the members of her family to Disney for a week and paid for everything off the money she made)
She's actually been helping a couple gay guys get into wearing makeup. They look pretty good.

Does your wife know yet?

• Gravy
Reactions: Floptical
Status
Not open for further replies.